Share your wedding pic!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-11-2015, 11:19 AM
RE: Share your wedding pic!
(28-11-2015 11:16 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(28-11-2015 11:14 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I have had stalkers. They are not fun. No

Don't worry, Nishi, I have a lot better things to do with my time than to stalk a guy wearing a Pokemon hat in Belgium Hobo So, you're safe Thumbsup Laugh out load
I've never been to Belgium, so you must have had the wrong guy.

I'm a horrible stalker Weeping I don't even know where in the fuck you live Hobo
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
28-11-2015, 11:23 AM
(28-11-2015 11:18 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(28-11-2015 11:14 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I have had stalkers. They are not fun. No

Don't worry, Nishi, I have a lot better things to do with my time than to stalk a guy wearing a Pokemon hat in Belgium Hobo So, you're safe Thumbsup Laugh out load

Nishi, you are from Belgium? Why did I think you were from Norway? Silly me.
Oh my. I'm from neither of those places.
28-11-2015, 11:24 AM
(28-11-2015 11:19 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(28-11-2015 11:16 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  I've never been to Belgium, so you must have had the wrong guy.

I'm a horrible stalker Weeping I don't even know where in the fuck you live Hobo
OR. . . or this is just a trick to get you one step closer to finding out.
28-11-2015, 11:26 AM
(28-11-2015 10:02 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(28-11-2015 09:08 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  I might have. But that particular hat is my daughters. And so is the "boutonnière."

You look like a nice guy. Any man who would wear his daughter's hat is ok with me. Thumbsup

Denmark! You're from Denmark. oooOOOOOOooo, what a beautiful country. Heart And so civilized compared the the US.

Is it true than the women of Denmark are all beautiful? The myth is that the Vikings stole all the most beautiful women during their rampage around the world and brought them back to Denmark. That's the myth anyway, I don't know if this is true though.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
28-11-2015, 11:30 AM (This post was last modified: 28-11-2015 11:37 AM by BnW.)
[Image: FB_IMG_1448731694784_zps6p8q6ejq.jpg]

18 years ago. I'm a little grayer, but she looks exactly the same.

Except for the white dress.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 9 users Like BnW's post
28-11-2015, 11:34 AM
(28-11-2015 11:26 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(28-11-2015 10:02 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  You look like a nice guy. Any man who would wear his daughter's hat is ok with me. Thumbsup

Denmark! You're from Denmark. oooOOOOOOooo, what a beautiful country. Heart And so civilized compared the the US.

Is it true than the women of Denmark are all beautiful? The myth is that the Vikings stole all the most beautiful women during their rampage around the world and brought them back to Denmark. That's the myth anyway, I don't know if this is true though.
It's way too late to be sucking up now. You really hurt my feeling you know. (^_^)

By the way, yes literally ALL Danish women are drop dear gorgeous.

Fun fact:

If a woman stay in Denmark for six months she becomes 15% more beautiful.
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
28-11-2015, 11:37 AM
(28-11-2015 11:24 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(28-11-2015 11:19 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I'm a horrible stalker Weeping I don't even know where in the fuck you live Hobo
OR. . . or this is just a trick to get you one step closer to finding out.

Hobo

Cue Liam Neeson voice from Taken...

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for more pokemon hats, I can tell you I don't have money. Well, I have money, but not for that shit. Tongue What I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you post more pokemon hat pics, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will bake you cookies. Hobo
28-11-2015, 11:38 AM
(28-11-2015 11:30 AM)BnW Wrote:  18 years ago. I'm a little grayer, but she looks exactly the same.

Except for the white dress.

Heart Great pic!
28-11-2015, 11:41 AM
(28-11-2015 11:37 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(28-11-2015 11:24 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  OR. . . or this is just a trick to get you one step closer to finding out.

Hobo

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for more pokemon hats, I can tell you I don't have money. Well, I have money, but not for that shit. Tongue What I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you post more pokemon hat pics, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will bake you cookies. Hobo
Good luck finding me in Belgium.
28-11-2015, 11:41 AM
(28-11-2015 11:41 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(28-11-2015 11:37 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Hobo

Good luck finding me in Belgium.
Shut up you. We all know you can't stop posting pokehat pics.