Sharia Law

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-01-2012, 01:51 PM (This post was last modified: 16-01-2012 02:07 PM by Jackrabbit.)
Video Sharia Law

Sharia Law in a nutshell
Worked hard on that one, Show me the love <3... again
and like, comment, subscribe and share if u like it Smile

"Yeah, good idea. Make them buy your invisible apple. Insist that they do. Market it properly and don't stop until they pay for it." -Malleus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Jackrabbit's post
16-01-2012, 02:14 PM
RE: Sharia Law
(16-01-2012 01:51 PM)Jackrabbit Wrote:  

Sharia Law in a nutshell
Worked hard on that one, Show me the love <3... again
and like, comment, subscribe and share if u like it Smile

The part I like best is the Muslims who want Sharia Law zones in the U.K.

If they don't like liberal democracy, why are they here except to undermine it.
Deport these people.

To all foreign Muslims:
If you don't like western democratic law and freedom, GO THE FUCK HOME!

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
16-01-2012, 02:23 PM
Well i dont mind if they keep their religion to themselves and try not to shove it down everyone elses throats.. even non believers
They want to establish a new caliphate, an islamic empire that dominates the world with islam as its religion and law of the land... no kidding
this is actually one of the dogmas. Sounds a lot like a suparvilliany aspiration to me xD

"Yeah, good idea. Make them buy your invisible apple. Insist that they do. Market it properly and don't stop until they pay for it." -Malleus
16-01-2012, 03:00 PM
Great video, and very informative! It doesn't sound as if, at least under the original Sharia, keeping the religion to themselves is an option. One of the main directives of Christianity is to be a witness to the world about Christ- spreading Christianity is very important to the religion. The penalty for refusing to convert, however, is not death or any physical harm- it's simply the threat of eternal damnation.
16-01-2012, 03:20 PM
(16-01-2012 03:00 PM)kineo Wrote:  Great video, and very informative! It doesn't sound as if, at least under the original Sharia, keeping the religion to themselves is an option. One of the main directives of Christianity is to be a witness to the world about Christ- spreading Christianity is very important to the religion. The penalty for refusing to convert, however, is not death or any physical harm- it's simply the threat of eternal damnation.

Islam offers a deluxe package of eternal damnation and discrimination with an added bonus of violence for FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
actually you have to pay the jizyah so... yeah..

16-01-2012, 04:06 PM
I'll give you some shari'a. Jackrabbit mentioning "restraining order" in terms of me and Gwyneth. We can meet and film it live. Wink

Yeah, I can laugh about; and yeah, it would be comedy, as filming premeditated murder is illegal. Fifty seconds into your vid, I saw all I need to see. In relational terms - Love is Void, the conditional "I" applies all these conditions. The beauty of the age is in clearly recording where "I" can go - and we fucking do not wanna go there.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
16-01-2012, 04:17 PM
Always with your crazy talk HoC >.>

[+] 1 user Likes Jackrabbit's post
16-01-2012, 04:31 PM
(16-01-2012 04:17 PM)Jackrabbit Wrote:  Always with your crazy talk HoC >.>

In terms of objective reality, John Cantor is a known psychopath. What is distinctly lacking in the philosophy of John Cantor is self-delusion.

I always love my Gwynnies. What is perfection? Once upon a time, John Cantor met Gwyneth Paltrow and ...

My love for her is imperfect converging on the infinite; and there ain't no other point to I but love.

If that does not communicate rationally, tough shit. Angel

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
16-01-2012, 07:36 PM
(16-01-2012 02:23 PM)Jackrabbit Wrote:  Well i dont mind if they keep their religion to themselves and try not to shove it down everyone elses throats.. even non believers

Exactly! What the hell is up with Muslims trying to impose their religious rules on those with a different religion or no religion? I don't understand why they can't simply live by their own rules in their own communities.

My girlfriend is mad at me. Perhaps I shouldn't have tried cooking a stick in her non-stick pan.
16-01-2012, 09:29 PM
(16-01-2012 07:36 PM)Starcrash Wrote:  Exactly! What the hell is up with Muslims trying to impose their religious rules on those with a different religion or no religion? I don't understand why they can't simply live by their own rules in their own communities.

When you truly believe that god has commanded you to do this you have two options.
1) Ignore god and treat people as humans justly under a code of man-made ethical standards, in which case you will go to hell.
2) Obey god and do exactly as he says in which case you will go to heaven.

There is no rational argument to make. This is a "revealed by god" ethical,legal and political system. It makes no use arguing that Mohammad was the sole source of this revelation and he may have just made it all up because he hated Jews.

This is a sad situation. Many arabs are very good people with a rich cultural history, and this thinking is going to get millions killed, mostly them, before it's over.

The old gods are dead, let's invent some new ones before something really bad happens.
[+] 1 user Likes Thomas's post