She Voted For Trump. Now, Her Husband Is Being Deported

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-03-2017, 10:30 PM
RE: She Voted For Trump. Now, Her Husband Is Being Deported
[Image: a7348014d49a36c31c4a533236402342.jpg]

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Full Circle's post
24-03-2017, 11:43 PM
Yes, it is irony.
But I have questions: should we enforce existing laws? or should we ignore existing laws? if "yes" what existing laws are OK to ignore? I want to know.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
25-03-2017, 12:28 AM
I think my sympathy has been used up, because I can't find it.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
25-03-2017, 12:47 AM
(24-03-2017 11:43 PM)Alla Wrote:  Yes, it is irony.
But I have questions: should we enforce existing laws? or should we ignore existing laws? if "yes" what existing laws are OK to ignore? I want to know.

I guess according to his wife and family, they should be allowed to ignore the law because they're special.

And the other people facing the same problem aren't special enough and the law should be enforced for those other people.

Personally I don't think it's really about enforcing existing laws or ignoring them. I'd like to see common sense applied to the law -- it's far less resource demanding and time consuming to just round up a bunch and ship them back to wherever.

Handling things on a case by case basis so the 17 year old honor student can graduate high school with his class and not be forced to go to Mexico where he's never really lived and barely speaks the language -- because he chose to learn Japanese in school to fill his language requirement.

Or the woman who's married to an illegal immigrant and pregnant, now he faces deportation and she has to decide to leave this country and follow him. Leaving behind everyone she cares about.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 7 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
25-03-2017, 01:00 AM (This post was last modified: 25-03-2017 11:46 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(25-03-2017 12:47 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  

I guess according to his wife and family, they should be allowed to ignore the law because they're special.

And the other people facing the same problem aren't special enough and the law should be enforced for those other people.

Personally I don't think it's really about enforcing existing laws or ignoring them. I'd like to see common sense applied to the law -- it's far less resource demanding and time consuming to just round up a bunch and ship them back to wherever.

Handling things on a case by case basis so the 17 year old honor student can graduate high school with his class and not be forced to go to Mexico where he's never really lived and barely speaks the language -- because he chose to learn Japanese in school to fill his language requirement.

Or the woman who's married to an illegal immigrant and pregnant, now he faces deportation and she has to decide to leave this country and follow him. Leaving behind everyone she cares about.

Republicans: Making 'compassion' a dirty word since the 1960's. Dodgy

How do they not see they are the bad guys in every Disney movie ever?

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 9 users Like EvolutionKills's post
25-03-2017, 04:34 AM
(24-03-2017 09:50 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  It's hard to feel sorry for someone who took a presidential candidate at his word.

It's even harder because he was true to his word and she voted for him anyway.
[+] 4 users Like abaris's post
25-03-2017, 04:50 AM

If a law has gone unenforced for a decade with little or no detriment to society let a sleeping law lay. The police have to choose their battles. Surely we can allow them to prioritize and focus on crimes that actually hurt people. Unless you want the police raiding homes of people who fuck with the woman on top or shit on Sundays or whatever kind of Christian stupidity is on the books.
[+] 1 user Likes I'mFred's post
25-03-2017, 06:12 AM
Deporting upstanding business people who are a vibrant part of their community is just really stupid. The lack of rationality is blatant, and the lack of empathy is offputting.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
25-03-2017, 06:33 AM
(25-03-2017 06:12 AM)Dom Wrote:  Deporting upstanding business people who are a vibrant part of their community is just really stupid. The lack of rationality is blatant, and the lack of empathy is offputting.

It's not like tRump's stance on illegal immigrants was a surprise that he held close to the vest till he was elected.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
25-03-2017, 06:55 AM
(25-03-2017 06:33 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(25-03-2017 06:12 AM)Dom Wrote:  Deporting upstanding business people who are a vibrant part of their community is just really stupid. The lack of rationality is blatant, and the lack of empathy is offputting.

It's not like tRump's stance on illegal immigrants was a surprise that he held close to the vest till he was elected.

Yeabut he was talking about them dirty Mexcuns and evul Mooslums. Not MY husband!

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]
[+] 5 users Like Popeye's Pappy's post