She gonna die.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-06-2013, 07:47 PM
RE: She gonna die.
(09-06-2013 05:56 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Seattle woman attempts to live on sunlight, water

"I have the feeling that my body has reached a point where it has used up all its stored fats and is now looking around for what next to consume, I suspect this might be the point where it decides either to find and hook into the source where it is able to live on Light, or consume the body for sustenance. I am doing all I can thorough consciousness to open up the space for ‘Living on Light.’ We shall see.”

It's gonna eat your muscles next, silly, you gonna die.

Girly, your posts always make me smile. You are the DEFINITION of "irreverent." I love it.

"She gonna die." That's all I read and I immediately thought it was a "Girly post." I was correct Big Grin

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Peanut's post
09-06-2013, 09:00 PM
Wow, the breatharians - I was just thinking about them the other day. It can be done but those guys - they kind of do a training thing for several months before they do the long stretch. And energy expenditure is minimal during all of it. They kind of slow down the activity of the thyroid and the body's entire metabolic rate. But some of those guys have also gotten careless and died, too. It's all about control... until it controls you, then it's just dangerous.

So yea, she might die. And/or severely damage her heart and/or brain. If I were going to do it, I'd make sure to take a highly vitamin fortified tea with folic and amino acids and B vitamins and minerals. She's a fool if she doesn't. Coming out of it isn't easy, either - the muscles will literally not be there to support her even if she has the vitamin intake under control.

Hey - people like to do stupid shit. Wadda ya gonna do? Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
09-06-2013, 10:26 PM
(09-06-2013 09:00 PM)kim Wrote:  Hey - people like to do stupid shit. Wadda ya gonna do? Dodgy

Add their stories to the Darwin Awards thread Big Grin

"Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's."- Mark Twain in Eruption
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
10-06-2013, 04:25 PM
As Anjele pointed out Seattle doesn't have much sunlight, and to make it worse, they only show her sitting inside !!
· She thinks this is a good idea.
· She isn't in the sunlight.
· She lives in a city that isn't exactly famous for being sunny.

Strike three, you're out.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRcmPL4codsbtiJhpFav3r...-w_49ttW6a]
[+] 1 user Likes Jeffasaurus's post
10-06-2013, 04:50 PM
Probably needs more research into this particular article but there was this guy..... (allegedly)

http://www.examiner.com/article/doctors-...-and-water

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-06-2013, 05:03 PM
(09-06-2013 07:47 PM)Peanut Wrote:  Girly, your posts always make me smile. You are the DEFINITION of "irreverent." I love it.

Irreverence is the only thing worth revering. Wink

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
10-06-2013, 05:20 PM
(09-06-2013 09:00 PM)kim Wrote:  If I were going to do it, I'd make sure to take a highly vitamin fortified tea with folic and amino acids and B vitamins and minerals.

Yup, you can live just fine on a completely liquid diet if it contains adequate amounts of macro and micronutrients. And if you dissolve some inulin in the tea/broth you can even get sufficient fiber to keep your sewage system in tiptop shape. But that ain't what these fools are suggesting.

(09-06-2013 09:00 PM)kim Wrote:  Wow, the breatharians - I was just thinking about them the other day. It can be done but those guys - they kind of do a training thing for several months before they do the long stretch. And energy expenditure is minimal during all of it. They kind of slow down the activity of the thyroid and the body's entire metabolic rate. But some of those guys have also gotten careless and died, too. It's all about control... until it controls you, then it's just dangerous.

Yup. I have no doubt there are some yogis and their ilk who can go long stretches without food (I ain't buying the water bit, though). Think I even recall the magician David Blaine going on an extended 5-6 week fast while in full public view. I mean a typical human body can go a couple months without food by just eating itself before succumbing (a year or more in the case of Girly's fat ass. Tongue ) But I liken these to professional athletes with all the commensurate training and preparation. But for your average Joey, it'd be like George Plimpton trying to play QB in the NFL. Like literally. Big Grin

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
11-06-2013, 12:37 AM
I kinda wish more religious nuts would give it a go. Whether that is mean-spirited or inspiring is all up to your outlook. Laughat

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post
11-06-2013, 08:51 AM
(10-06-2013 05:20 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Yup. I have no doubt there are some yogis and their ilk who can go long stretches without food (I ain't buying the water bit, though). Think I even recall the magician David Blaine going on an extended 5-6 week fast while in full public view. I mean a typical human body can go a couple months without food by just eating itself before succumbing (a year or more in the case of Girly's fat ass. Tongue ) But I liken these to professional athletes with all the commensurate training and preparation. But for your average Joey, it'd be like George Plimpton trying to play QB in the NFL. Like literally. Big Grin

Even Girly's fat ass could cark it without food for months. Some Micronutrients are needed - and there are plenty of nutrients that the body doesn't keep massive reserve stock.
Some nutrients the body has years worth of reserve storage (like some B vitamins).
Fat people can store up lots of toxins in their fat reserves. Especially if you've been fat for quite a while.
Suddenly breaking down the fat will release all these toxins and put allot of stress on your liver and kidneys. This is even worse considering the lack of nutrition and antioxidants.

Extreme fasting is less harmful for fully developed adult bodies that haven't been malnourished before. Children can suffer irreversible damage from this sort of thing.

Girly's fat ass might make it through a year of almost no access to macronutrients as long as the micronutrients were supplied.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
11-06-2013, 11:23 AM
I wish this were actually possible.....my life would be so much easier without food. no more grocery shopping with kids, more money in my wallet, no more doing dishes, no more cooking, or hearing whining about who doesn't like this or that....

if only...

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller