She returns....Miss me? Meow poof poof! lol

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-01-2011, 04:17 PM

Wink She returns....Miss me? Meow poof poof! lol
Ahhh Motherboards. So intricate in technological doodads. So necessary for the INet experiencer. And so confabufrustratin when they smoke! Undecided

So, now that I have the fried refurbed, I'm back!
Howdy! What did I miss? ((Group Hugs)) OK, someone needs to take a shower...um, given my screen name, it's probably me. Tinky butt, tinky butt! Really? Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
18-01-2011, 04:26 PM
RE: She returns....Miss me? Meow poof poof! lol
Sorry, I already got a new cat.

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-01-2011, 06:03 PM

(18-01-2011 04:26 PM)Kikko Wrote:  Sorry, I already got a new cat.
Good for you.
18-01-2011, 06:24 PM
Welcome back! Big Grin I was wondering about what happened to you!

"It does feel like something to be wrong; it feels like being right." -Kathryn Schulz
I am 100% certain that I am wrong about something I am certain about right now. Because even if everything I stand for turns out to be completely true, I was still wrong about being wrong.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-01-2011, 07:51 PM

(18-01-2011 06:24 PM)LeviTimes Wrote:  Welcome back! Big Grin I was wondering about what happened to you!

Thank you. I missed you too. Big Grin I blame it on the computer gremlins taking great joy from frying my motherboard, just after I had posted Christmas/Yule/Solstice gift items for sale on eBay.
Not that a 14 year old (my first) computer would have anything to do with that, I'm sure. TongueConfused
18-01-2011, 07:59 PM
(18-01-2011 07:51 PM)GassyKitten Wrote:  Not that a 14 year old (my first) computer would have anything to do with that, I'm sure. TongueConfused

Damn. That's impressive. Wink

My reason for being is to serve as a cat cushion. That is good enough for me. Wink
18-01-2011, 08:15 PM

You were still using a Pentium II? Holy crap!

This is why I have a PC, and a netbook, and I could also use my wife's laptop if all else fails. Welcome back!
19-01-2011, 12:17 AM
My house is full of PC's ranging from a 586 to my quad-core gem I am using right now.
Gaming - you understand.
19-01-2011, 01:41 AM
Hi GK. Your sudden dissappearance didn't make any sense to me, until now. Welcome back.

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
19-01-2011, 06:54 AM

(19-01-2011 12:17 AM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  My house is full of PC's ranging from a 586 to my quad-core gem I am using right now.
Gaming - you understand.

I am into computers and have owned pretty much every generation of processor (currently using a quad core myself to run photoshop). I'm not a gamer though so I have no use for legacy stuff.