Sherlock Holmes: A Game Of Shadows

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-04-2012, 11:49 PM
Sherlock Holmes: A Game Of Shadows
Has anyone seen it?
Did you like it?
Which film did you prefer, the first or the second?

Hope for a third?

A man's greatest pitfall is none other than himself. For only he can dig himself a hole he cannot get out of.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-04-2012, 02:41 AM
RE: Sherlock Holmes: A Game Of Shadows
I liked it, but the first one was better, because it was less exaggerated, more "normal". This one was OK, but the last scene was so fucking unbelievable, we almost died from laugh ...

Since I love R.D.J. and I really liked these movies, a 3rd would be nice to see, only if they make it right, without some BS just to make a new movie.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
27-04-2012, 04:25 PM
I haven't seen the second one but enjoyed the first.

Robert Downey Jr. is one that I could just sit and stare at...a movie with he and Johnny Depp would keep me entertained forever! They wouldn't even have to do anything if Sam Elliot would just narrate something.

Cold shower time!

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
27-04-2012, 08:59 PM
Personally liked the second movie too. Though cannot argue, the first one was MUCH better. The end had me laughing. You would think Watson might have expected it as it had already been done once. Oh well, it like the first one had its moments.

Liked the actor, Robert Downey Jr., but am a bit disappointed by the review of the next movie I was hoping to watch with him in it. That title being "The Raven."

A man's greatest pitfall is none other than himself. For only he can dig himself a hole he cannot get out of.