Sherri Sheppard leaving the view - Thank Goodness

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-06-2014, 08:27 AM
RE: Sherri Sheppard leaving the view - Thank Goodness
(26-06-2014 11:47 PM)Rahn127 Wrote:  I post this here because the woman is so into god that she doesn't know if she'll teach her kids about the physical shape of the earth.

"I guess if it comes up in conversation I'll tell them its round but I really don't know. All that science stuff has nothing to do with god and first above all else, I want my kids to know god"

"Mom, should we get our flu vaccine this year?"

"Oh, I'm not sure about that. God never talked about 'flu shots', but you know what he did talk about? Not touching yourself. Lets stay home, forgo the shots, and pray about how you've been sinning."

"Mom, this math homework is hard. Can you help me?"

"Before we spend time talking about trivial things, lets talk about important things: Jesus."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like RobbyPants's post
27-06-2014, 08:31 AM
good riddance, my wife watches this show and this artard couldn't put together an intelligent sentence if you had a gun to her head. I think every time she has sex her IQ doubles...for a minute or so..

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
27-06-2014, 11:31 AM
Moving to CC.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]