Shirt Sizes in your online store

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-12-2012, 03:19 PM
Shirt Sizes in your online store
Seth, Could it be possible to get some bigger sizes of your great t-shirts for us bigger folks?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2012, 03:37 PM
RE: Shirt Sizes in your online store
Welcome to the forum. Unfortunately Seth very rarely browses the forum so won't see this.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
04-12-2012, 03:54 PM
However, if you go to the main site, there is a "Contact" link at the bottom. I once contacted regarding an issue with the site and Seth replied to me directly (or someone pretending to be Seth, hopefully authorized to do so). So he gets those direct contacts and seems willing to reply if the message is worthy.

I second your request, by the way - sadly, my ability to fit into the TTA store's shirts is less likely than OJ fitting into the infamous glove, and I would look even more ridiculous trying to squeeze into one than he did trying to put the glove on in the famous courtroom video.

Oh, and welcome. Stick around, we talk about more than just shirt sizes.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
[+] 2 users Like Aseptic Skeptic's post
04-12-2012, 06:01 PM
If it's any help, I ordered a shirt a while back according the suggestion to order a larger size than normal...it's huge...unfortunately I really can't wear it other than to sleep in. sSince the men in my house aren't into pale pink shirts for their own use, it's just sitting in a drawer.

So, they do run a bit larger than normal.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF