Shit

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-08-2017, 09:26 PM
Shit
My life is shit. Nothing but pain and hardship for no damn good reasons....

But you know what, tomorrows kinda a special day for me so fuck it I'm gonna enjoy tomorrow. Fuck Friday, I'm living for tomorrow. Friday's gonna suck anyway. Tomorrow I'ma party (or just get shitfaced and pass out)

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like JesseB's post
28-08-2017, 09:55 PM
RE: Shit
Here's to tomorrow. Thumbsup

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
29-08-2017, 02:16 AM
If life needs no reason to suck, you donĀ“t need a reason to tell life to screw itself and have a good time anyways. Chase
[+] 1 user Likes Burnsy's post
29-08-2017, 02:22 AM
At work.

Hug

Heart

Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
29-08-2017, 04:57 AM
(28-08-2017 09:26 PM)JesseB Wrote:  My life is shit. Nothing but pain and hardship for no damn good reasons....

But you know what, tomorrows kinda a special day for me so fuck it I'm gonna enjoy tomorrow. Fuck Friday, I'm living for tomorrow. Friday's gonna suck anyway. Tomorrow I'ma party (or just get shitfaced and pass out)

> Happy Birthday, Jesse! Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes Gwaithmir's post
29-08-2017, 05:28 AM (This post was last modified: 29-08-2017 05:32 AM by M. Linoge.)
A toast; to meaningless shit and the magic potions making it easier to swallow. Drooling

[Image: Mixing-lorazepam-with-alcohol2.jpg]

"Throughout history, every mystery, ever solved, has turned out to be; Not magic."
[+] 1 user Likes M. Linoge's post
29-08-2017, 07:06 AM
When life gives you shit.....
Fling it back at the fuckers while swinging your dick around like a fucking monkey.

[Image: anigif_enhanced-26851-1450298712-2.gif]
[+] 3 users Like BikerDude's post
29-08-2017, 07:46 AM
(28-08-2017 09:26 PM)JesseB Wrote:  My life is shit. Nothing but pain and hardship for no damn good reasons....

Email me.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
29-08-2017, 08:10 AM

Don't forget that your situation now has a timer on it and things will start to get better soon.
You have a busy year in front of you! Let's focus on that little light at the end of your tunnel (and no, that is not a train coming your way).

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
[+] 1 user Likes Leerob's post
29-08-2017, 09:02 AM
(29-08-2017 04:57 AM)Gwaithmir Wrote:  

> Happy Birthday, Jesse! Thumbsup

HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes JesseB's post