Shit Steve Harvey Says

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-06-2014, 01:27 PM
Shit Steve Harvey Says
I can't take credit for finding this. It was posted on the reddit/atheism forum (which I peruse once in a while). All I can say is......is.... there are no words. facepalm:

Well, actually I do have one thing to say. My feelings get hurt when someone says atheists have no morals. It's downright hurtful. And the other thing I wanna say is that I couldn't watch the whole video because I got to where I wanted to ram my fist through the computer screen at Steve Harvey, but since I'm a moral person I turned it off and calmed down.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
03-06-2014, 01:38 PM
RE: Shit Steve Harvey Says
(03-06-2014 01:27 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I can't take credit for finding this. It was posted on the reddit/atheism forum (which I peruse once in a while). All I can say is......is.... there are no words. facepalm:

Well, actually I do have one thing to say. My feelings get hurt when someone says atheists have no morals. It's downright hurtful. And the other thing I wanna say is that I couldn't watch the whole video because I got to where I wanted to ram my fist through the computer screen at Steve Harvey, but since I'm a moral person I turned it off and calmed down.

No your not. Its time to harness the homicidal rampage that has been brewing in you all this time, because of your hate for all things natural and alive and everything cute and cuddly and sweet. If you are a part of the "no-fun-atheist-fanclub" then you have been planning this for years, in between torturing children and eating babies. At the helm of our antichrist, Richard Dawkins, we will bring about a new world order, by ending it because fuck it life is pointless.
03-06-2014, 01:42 PM
Don't give them the power to hurt you. They are people who can't face reality so they retreat into their imaginations to live in a fantasy world. Why should we care what they think.

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
03-06-2014, 01:53 PM
(03-06-2014 01:38 PM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  
(03-06-2014 01:27 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I can't take credit for finding this. It was posted on the reddit/atheism forum (which I peruse once in a while). All I can say is......is.... there are no words. facepalm:

No your not. Its time to harness the homicidal rampage that has been brewing in you all this time, because of your hate for all things natural and alive and everything cute and cuddly and sweet. If you are a part of the "no-fun-atheist-fanclub" then you have been planning this for years, in between torturing children and eating babies. At the helm of our antichrist, Richard Dawkins, we will bring about a new world order, by ending it because fuck it life is pointless.

(^_^) LOL "no-fun-atheist-fanclub"......Laughat

03-06-2014, 02:04 PM
I pity the fools who look to Steve Harvey for life advice.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
03-06-2014, 02:05 PM
Steve Harvey is a God! Close this thread! Close this thread! Close this thread! Booo!!! Boooo!!! Go home!!!!

8000 years before Jesus, the Egyptian god Horus said, "I am the way, the truth, the life."
03-06-2014, 02:58 PM
(03-06-2014 02:04 PM)pablo628 Wrote:  I pity the fools who look to Steve Harvey for life advice.

The thing is, he has a daytime talk show giving relationship/marriage advice (he's been married three times!) and frequently brings up the subject of god. It might as well be a damn religious program. It ticks me off.

[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
03-06-2014, 04:32 PM
(03-06-2014 02:58 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(03-06-2014 02:04 PM)pablo628 Wrote:  I pity the fools who look to Steve Harvey for life advice.

The thing is, he has a daytime talk show giving relationship/marriage advice (he's been married three times!) and frequently brings up the subject of god. It might as well be a damn religious program. It ticks me off.

A Christian giving moral advice is like a three time divorcee giving marriage advice.
They don't know shit about either one.
Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
03-06-2014, 07:30 PM
Steve Harvey is an idiot. A talented idiot, but an idiot nonetheless.

I've laughed at his comedy specials and enjoyed his act, but his mind is a moral wasteland.

I look forward to the day when he refuses treatments or surgery because an atheist is the one doing it.

Why would you want a doctor to save you from meeting god ? That doesn't make any sense.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
03-06-2014, 07:40 PM
This guy is a wanker. End stop
[+] 2 users Like Hobbitgirl's post