Shit Steve Harvey Says

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-06-2014, 09:50 PM
RE: Shit Steve Harvey Says
(03-06-2014 09:45 PM)pablo628 Wrote:  
(03-06-2014 09:34 PM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  WTF is a Steve Harvey?

A game show host that thinks he knows something.

Ah, a nobody. Got it. Thanks.

Steve Harvey, you are dismissed.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-06-2014, 09:53 PM
Steve Harvey is a cool guy. People say stupid shit out of ignorance.

[Image: religion-its-hell-drug-religion-opiate-t...064496.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Michael_Tadlock's post
03-06-2014, 09:54 PM
Paul Krugman said Newt Gingrich is a "stupid man's idea of what a smart man sounds like". Newt isn't alone. When one looks at the "target" intellect most television is crafted for, the entire slate of boob tube celebrity is unquestionably a stupid mind's idea of what smart sounds like. I'd never heard of Steve Harvey until seeing this thread, and I see that after having discarded my television set more than 20 years ago, I haven't missed a thing.
[+] 1 user Likes Airportkid's post
03-06-2014, 10:02 PM
Steve Harvey is actually an incredibly gifted stand up comedian. Unfortunately his personal beliefs are what they are, but I'll still admit that his act makes me laugh. It's really disappointing that he's intentionally ignorant of the world, and chooses to voice his ignorance through the media. What's worse is that his personal ignorance is given credibility to the ignorant public through media like this.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
04-06-2014, 12:59 AM
Na the lot of you are wrong. Steve Harvey is a GOD period. Just because he doesn't agree with you doesn't mean he's an idiot.

8000 years before Jesus, the Egyptian god Horus said, "I am the way, the truth, the life."
04-06-2014, 02:18 AM
(04-06-2014 12:59 AM)BlackMason Wrote:  Na the lot of you are wrong. Steve Harvey is a GOD period. Just because he doesn't agree with you doesn't mean he's an idiot.

[Image: ngbbs4f07e03abf28c.gif]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
04-06-2014, 08:59 AM
This guy is a sexist lamebrain.

I seriously cringed during his interview with Joy Behar about atheism. The idea that a person needs a 2000-year-old book of Hebrew folklore to develop a moral compass is downright scary. Unfortunately, the majority think like that.
04-06-2014, 09:01 AM
(04-06-2014 12:59 AM)BlackMason Wrote:  Na the lot of you are wrong. Steve Harvey is a GOD period. Just because he doesn't agree with you doesn't mean he's an idiot.

Just because I disagree with you doesn't mean I'm wrong.
04-06-2014, 09:02 AM

Yeah...hes lovely.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
04-06-2014, 05:23 PM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2014 05:34 PM by WindyCityJazz.)
(04-06-2014 09:02 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  

Yeah...hes lovely.

I love how he says "If you're an atheist, you're basing your goodness and morality on what...?"

Well, Steve, how about on doing good because it's the right thing to do and not because of fearing that if we don't we will be punished by some invisible sky daddy? That's right, doing good things out of the goodness of your heart, and NOT to cover your own ass to keep from being punished in some afterlife. What a crazy idea, right?

“Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool.” - Mark Twain
[+] 2 users Like WindyCityJazz's post