Shit hit the fan

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-08-2017, 12:51 AM
Shit hit the fan
Shit hit the fan. What more can I say. I'm royally fucked in a very bad way. But I haven't given up and have a few friends who care. I'm gonna do my best to fix this shit and survive.

Anyway, if I'm really quiet that's why. If I manage to survive I won't have done it alone, so to anyone out there who's offered to stand with me (ya'll know who you are). Thanks, I'll do my best not to let you down.

So wish me luck or something idk.

The good news is I finally got a job interview coming up. I was told the employer was on vacation which is why it took so long for them to get back to me, so there's still a bit of hope.

(Edit^ OH and if anyone feels like giving me a winning lottery ticket, I'll fucking blow you every day till the day I die lol)

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like JesseB's post
04-08-2017, 01:35 AM
RE: Shit hit the fan
(04-08-2017 12:51 AM)JesseB Wrote:  Shit hit the fan. What more can I say. I'm royally fucked in a very bad way. But I haven't given up and have a few friends who care. I'm gonna do my best to fix this shit and survive.

Anyway, if I'm really quiet that's why. If I manage to survive I won't have done it alone, so to anyone out there who's offered to stand with me (ya'll know who you are). Thanks, I'll do my best not to let you down.

The good news is I finally got a job interview coming up. I was told the employer was on vacation which is why it took so long for them to get back to me, so there's still a bit of hope.

(Edit^ OH and if anyone feels like giving me a winning lottery ticket, I'll fucking blow you every day till the day I die lol)

Hug Keep it going JesseB, we all hit seemingly unpassable low points, (I did just this year myself) and we power on and get through it. Keep your head up and get it sorted.

Also, I concur on the lottery ticket thing....anybody who has that, I'll happily split the blowing duties lol.

I don't want Fop, goddamn it! I'm a Dapper Dan man!
[+] 2 users Like OakTree500's post
04-08-2017, 02:23 AM
Gotcha

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
04-08-2017, 03:55 AM
Hug

Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
04-08-2017, 05:46 AM
(04-08-2017 01:35 AM)OakTree500 Wrote:  
(04-08-2017 12:51 AM)JesseB Wrote:  Shit hit the fan. What more can I say. I'm royally fucked in a very bad way. But I haven't given up and have a few friends who care. I'm gonna do my best to fix this shit and survive.

Hug Keep it going JesseB, we all hit seemingly unpassable low points, (I did just this year myself) and we power on and get through it. Keep your head up and get it sorted.

Also, I concur on the lottery ticket thing....anybody who has that, I'll happily split the blowing duties lol.

A $5 scratch-off is technically a winning lottery ticket.....

Jest sayin'

Smartass

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
04-08-2017, 11:18 PM
I'm really sorry, I hope things improve for you soon Heart

I have a website here which discusses the issues and terminology surrounding religion and atheism. It's hopefully user friendly to all.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Robvalue's post
05-08-2017, 06:15 AM
Hang in there Jesse, my thoughts are with you mate. Thumbsup

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
05-08-2017, 10:46 PM
So @HannaSkywalker posted a thing about Gas-Lighting....

Um... fuck... So I haven't been entirely honest about the REAL reason I'm on disability. Mostly cause I honestly don't want to talk about it. All the shit I've said is true, except the reason I'm on disability is a direct result of Gas-Lighting, I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia years after I was first placed on SDI... I need to be honest about that...

The reason shit has hit the fan is a direct result to my trying to free myself from my abuser. A few close friends here on TTA have been by my side through this and for that I can't really offer enough thanks to them. They really are fucking heroes, without them I couldn't do this.

Anyway. I couldn't even bring myself to read her post. But... I kinda hoped this might show a sign of solidarity or something. Hugs @Hanna. I was kept in for so long because I believed I was alone that no one gave a fuck and that no one would ever help. I was wrong. If you are where I was I hope you see that you are wrong too. People give a shit. Someone out there will step up to the plate and stand by you. Right now this is all I can do... but if you ever need to talk. I'll be here k.

It's kinda one of those things, everyone who I let get to know me could see what a destructive chaotic force my parents were in my life. Frankly no one here on TTA know's even half of what they've done to me, despite me being a fucking loud mouth that wont' shut up these days lol... Anyway. @HannaSkywalker You deserve a better life.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like JesseB's post
12-08-2017, 09:45 PM
Hi Jesse.

I just read up on Fibromyalgia. It seems to be a problem originating in the brain. Some kind of imbalance. As you would know.

Sadly I have no real advice for you. I am not a trained medical professional. What I have found to be helpful is to simply be pig headed. Stare it down, as it were.

What I can say is this. There is no shame in being ill. None of this is your fault. It seems you may have felt shy about your condition, i.e. not sharing this sooner on this site. This brings to mind a quote from Lao Tzu. (Which to my surprise I just found captured in many images.)

[Image: dc955590189abae86ec50c3b59b4353e--lao-tz...quotes.jpg]

You may speak freely here. The membership of this site is quite amazing. My own cancer thread has had over 60,000 views??? Many posts written in order to help me. Something for which I am extremely grateful and in many ways perplexed.

From this point I have personally decided only to post in this section of the forum. I am here. You have my email.

I recently lost my old skype account and have yet to set a new one up. I will do so. If you have skype, when mine is set up I will let you know and we can talk.

I have some experience dealing with physical disability and while I do not know what it is to be you, I am able to empathise with those suffering illness.

You are not alone.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
12-08-2017, 11:27 PM
Good luck amigo. Keep us updated. Hope the job interview goes well.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post