Shit hit the fan

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-08-2017, 01:12 AM
RE: Shit hit the fan
Jesse,

+1 from me on all the supportive posts above. Respect.

D.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Dworkin's post
16-08-2017, 09:24 PM
(12-08-2017 09:45 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Hi Jesse.

I just read up on Fibromyalgia. It seems to be a problem originating in the brain. Some kind of imbalance. As you would know.

Sadly I have no real advice for you. I am not a trained medical professional. What I have found to be helpful is to simply be pig headed. Stare it down, as it were.

What I can say is this. There is no shame in being ill. None of this is your fault. It seems you may have felt shy about your condition, i.e. not sharing this sooner on this site. This brings to mind a quote from Lao Tzu. (Which to my surprise I just found captured in many images.)

[Image: dc955590189abae86ec50c3b59b4353e--lao-tz...quotes.jpg]

You may speak freely here. The membership of this site is quite amazing. My own cancer thread has had over 60,000 views??? Many posts written in order to help me. Something for which I am extremely grateful and in many ways perplexed.

From this point I have personally decided only to post in this section of the forum. I am here. You have my email.

I recently lost my old skype account and have yet to set a new one up. I will do so. If you have skype, when mine is set up I will let you know and we can talk.

I have some experience dealing with physical disability and while I do not know what it is to be you, I am able to empathise with those suffering illness.

You are not alone.

BANJO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I enjoyed talking with you via email the other day Smile Glad to see you back here. Thank you. I hope you are hanging in there too Hug

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
16-08-2017, 09:29 PM
(12-08-2017 11:27 PM)morondog Wrote:  Good luck amigo. Keep us updated. Hope the job interview goes well.

Job interview never happened unfortunately. The lady I was working with at placement pro's turned out be be a complete flake. I emailed and called her regularly, she was constantly "out of the office" and never replied via email once. Ugh, such unacceptable behavior, she's costing their company money by not maintaining contact better. After all they don't get money unless they get me a job with someone.

Also.... the breaks on my truck are metal on metal. Someone sent me some money to help, the plan was to fix them myself only to find out after taking them apart, that my breaks require a special hydraulic press/pull machine to get the rotors off. I got my money back for all the parts and am waiting for my next check to come in cause hiring a proper mechanic is gonna cost over 500 dollars.

Once my breaks are fixed I'm gonna complain to that lady's boss about her never responding to me with updates despite repeated requests via phone and email. Anyway I'm not giving up, just gotta keep looking.

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes JesseB's post
17-08-2017, 12:18 AM
Does this mean you're proper fucked then?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
17-08-2017, 12:30 AM (This post was last modified: 17-08-2017 12:33 AM by JesseB.)
(17-08-2017 12:18 AM)morondog Wrote:  Does this mean you're proper fucked then?

I'd say it means there's no more possible paths forward at all. So yea. It really is game over. I need to accept it. I'm tired and I don't have any energy left. I really need to just accept it and give up. That would be best for everyone.

So yea,I'm properly fucked. Thanks for pointing it out.

Edit^ Wait what? Um.... I think I'm confused... what are you talking about? I think I'm in the wrong thread.....

OH.... I thought this was the nightmare thread.... ugh I don't even know what this thread is talking about, I don't feel well I think I'm gonna sleep. I'll figure it out in the morning maybe.

Big Grin
17-08-2017, 12:55 AM
(17-08-2017 12:30 AM)JesseB Wrote:  
(17-08-2017 12:18 AM)morondog Wrote:  Does this mean you're proper fucked then?

I'd say it means there's no more possible paths forward at all. So yea. It really is game over. I need to accept it. I'm tired and I don't have any energy left. I really need to just accept it and give up. That would be best for everyone.

So yea,I'm properly fucked. Thanks for pointing it out.

Edit^ Wait what? Um.... I think I'm confused... what are you talking about? I think I'm in the wrong thread.....

OH.... I thought this was the nightmare thread.... ugh I don't even know what this thread is talking about, I don't feel well I think I'm gonna sleep. I'll figure it out in the morning maybe.

Bro. You're still here. Don't give up right away. Start a gofundme or something. It's early to give up. I asked the question 'cos you'd said that this job interview was your last ray of hope. I was hoping you'd say that things had improved... Undecided

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
17-08-2017, 12:24 PM (This post was last modified: 17-08-2017 12:27 PM by JesseB.)
@Morondog
idk why but this post keeps fucking up, it looks right when I type it but even after I update it it doesn't show what I wrote...

Yea no, I get that. I slept and now I feel a little better. Gofund me might not be a bad idea. I have someone trying to help me look for work near where they live but even if I get a job there gonna need like 7-10k to actually move there (that includes a couple months rent). It's out of the country too so I can get away from all these racist fucks. Be nice to get away before a second civil war fucking happens....

AH THATS WHAT WAS WRONG! This was in the wrong place --------> [/quote]

Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like JesseB's post