Shit your pants stories

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-12-2015, 10:55 AM
Shit your pants stories
So one of the podcasts I listen to regularly is Will Sasso's (Mad TV) Ten Minute Podcast.

A couple of ten minute episodes has been them taking Skype calls from listeners who share their Shit-your-pants stories.

I don't have any specific stories. I've sharted a few times, of course. I've had to leave my undies in a men's restroom a time or two.

How about you? What are your Shit-your-pants stories?
Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
01-12-2015, 10:57 AM
RE: Shit your pants stories
I dunno....

Most times I came close to getting killed - my asshole puckered up so tight, if I'd farted it'd been ultrasonic.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
01-12-2015, 11:04 AM
I never shat my pants in public, but I did get my period earlier than I was expecting when I was hiking once and I didn't have any tampons. I'm sure from my pants, I looked liked my vagina was hacked by Jason.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 5 users Like jennybee's post
01-12-2015, 11:07 AM
Nothing I'd define as shitting myself, per say. I've had a few skid marks, and I've had a few farts that had a little something extra, but never a full blown shit.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
01-12-2015, 11:36 AM
(01-12-2015 10:55 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  So one of the podcasts I listen to regularly is Will Sasso's (Mad TV) Ten Minute Podcast.

A couple of ten minute episodes has been them taking Skype calls from listeners who share their Shit-your-pants stories.

I don't have any specific stories. I've sharted a few times, of course. I've had to leave my undies in a men's restroom a time or two.

Drinking Beverage

Did you just leave your sharted on undies in the stall for the next person? Hobo

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
01-12-2015, 01:09 PM
(01-12-2015 11:36 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(01-12-2015 10:55 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  So one of the podcasts I listen to regularly is Will Sasso's (Mad TV) Ten Minute Podcast.

Drinking Beverage

Did you just leave your sharted on undies in the stall for the next person? Hobo

If memory serves...one time I did just leave them in the corner for the poor janitor...another time I remember stuffing them in the garbage. Hobo

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
01-12-2015, 01:11 PM
I hope this works. I'm at work and can't directly access YouTube. If not, I'll fix the link when I get home tonight.

One of the greatest shit your pants stories ever!

~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
02-12-2015, 07:26 AM
(01-12-2015 11:04 AM)jennybee Wrote:  I never shat my pants in public, but I did get my period earlier than I was expecting when I was hiking once and I didn't have any tampons. I'm sure from my pants, I looked liked my vagina was hacked by Jason.

wow, that got graphic quickly.
[+] 7 users Like earmuffs's post
02-12-2015, 08:25 AM
One of my favorite commercials:

[+] 5 users Like jennybee's post
02-12-2015, 08:27 AM
(02-12-2015 08:25 AM)jennybee Wrote:  One of my favorite commercials:

Oh My Fuck, that's awesome! Did that air on tv? I'm a little surprised!

~Izel