Shit your pants stories

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-12-2015, 08:29 AM
RE: Shit your pants stories
(02-12-2015 08:27 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(02-12-2015 08:25 AM)jennybee Wrote:  One of my favorite commercials:

Oh My Fuck, that's awesome! Did that air on tv? I'm a little surprised!

It aired awhile ago--a year or two ago I think--and yeah, on tv Thumbsup

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
02-12-2015, 08:30 AM
(02-12-2015 08:29 AM)jennybee Wrote:  
(02-12-2015 08:27 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Oh My Fuck, that's awesome! Did that air on tv? I'm a little surprised!

It aired awhile ago--a year or two ago I think--and yeah, on tv Thumbsup

I do need some new pants. Consider

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
02-12-2015, 08:31 AM
(02-12-2015 08:27 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(02-12-2015 08:25 AM)jennybee Wrote:  One of my favorite commercials:

Oh My Fuck, that's awesome! Did that air on tv? I'm a little surprised!

It's not 1959 anymore...

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
02-12-2015, 08:31 AM
I have a fear of open heights because some assholes in my middle school class on a field trip pushed me close to the edge of a cliff. A few years back when my mom still drove we went on a trip, she ran a stop sign and a semi missed us by inches. I am sure before I die I might have another "oh shit" moment.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-12-2015, 10:55 AM
(02-12-2015 08:31 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(02-12-2015 08:27 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Oh My Fuck, that's awesome! Did that air on tv? I'm a little surprised!

It's not 1959 anymore...

Big Grin

Your point is valid, although you don't have to go back more than a decade or so... Consider

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
02-12-2015, 11:20 AM
(02-12-2015 10:55 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(02-12-2015 08:31 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  It's not 1959 anymore...

Big Grin

Your point is valid, although you don't have to go back more than a decade or so... Consider

But back then, just saying "Shit" in public enough would have gotten you locked up.... Quickly, for a woman......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
02-12-2015, 11:53 AM
(02-12-2015 11:20 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(02-12-2015 10:55 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Your point is valid, although you don't have to go back more than a decade or so... Consider

But back then, just saying "Shit" in public enough would have gotten you locked up.... Quickly, for a woman......

I believe you can still be fired for saying it on the radio, and non-cable tv.

~Izel
02-12-2015, 12:45 PM
(02-12-2015 11:53 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(02-12-2015 11:20 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  But back then, just saying "Shit" in public enough would have gotten you locked up.... Quickly, for a woman......

I believe you can still be fired for saying it on the radio, and non-cable tv.

The risk of someone hearing the word before they reach the age of 18 is just too high to risk allowing it to be said on public television. All it takes is one slip of the tongue, and the life of an innocent child is completely ruined.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 5 users Like yakherder's post
02-12-2015, 12:55 PM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2015 11:33 PM by Bucky Ball.)
I lived a deprived life, so I have no *oopsy-poopsy in da pants* stories ... the closest I came, was once when I was first in the hospital watching monitors, I had to go hook up the leads on some patient who had either pulled them off, or was new. I had on a really nice pair of new perfectly white leather bumpers (tennis shoes). So he wanted to get out of bed, which he wasn't supposed to do, and after sitting him up on the side of the bed, and whatever, I look down, and there on my nice new right shoe was a big fat turd. New white bumpers were no longer so perfectly white. Just then the docs walk in, and we all spotted it at the same moment, and all burst out laughing. Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
02-12-2015, 01:13 PM
These never get old. I always pee myself watching them. I love the reactions on people's faces. Laugh out load

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post