Shitty Schools Shitty Teachers Shitty Students

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-08-2017, 06:14 PM
Shitty Schools Shitty Teachers Shitty Students
Since my personal mental crisis thread branched into my "teaching" profession I decided to start a school sucks thread.

Comment number one: You gotta be a real piece of shit to get expelled from the schools in Baltimore.

Discuss intelligently.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-08-2017, 06:16 PM
RE: Shitty Schools Shitty Teachers Shitty Students
GIGO.

Or ( for the old people) - you can't make chicken soup out of chicken shit.

Tongue

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
29-08-2017, 06:18 PM
(29-08-2017 06:14 PM)ImFred Wrote:  Since my personal mental crisis thread branched into my "teaching" profession I decided to start a school sucks thread.

Comment number one: You gotta be a real piece of shit to get expelled from the schools in Baltimore.

Discuss intelligently.

That is a very true statement. Worse than that, after they expel you, you are still required to go to school or you and your parents are guilty of truancy. Blush Don't tell me you're teaching in Baltimore. My daughter just graduated UMBC in film and lives in Pigtown in the middle of the junkies. We were thinking of making a documentary. Hadn't thought about including Baltimore school system until you mentioned it.

#sigh
29-08-2017, 06:20 PM
That pretty much sums up the entire clusterfuck.
29-08-2017, 06:23 PM
(29-08-2017 06:18 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(29-08-2017 06:14 PM)ImFred Wrote:  Since my personal mental crisis thread branched into my "teaching" profession I decided to start a school sucks thread.

Discuss intelligently.

That is a very true statement. Worse than that, after they expel you, you are still required to go to school or you and your parents are guilty of truancy. Blush Don't tell me you're teaching in Baltimore. My daughter just graduated UMBC in film and lives in Pigtown in the middle of the junkies. We were thinking of making a documentary. Hadn't thought about including Baltimore school system until you mentioned it.

No, I'm in some shithole in Florida.

Florida...

I tell if there's anything good about global warming it's that Florida is going underwater.
[+] 3 users Like I'mFred's post
29-08-2017, 06:29 PM
(29-08-2017 06:23 PM)ImFred Wrote:  No, I'm in some shithole in Florida.

Florida...

I tell if there's anything good about global warming it's that Florida is going underwater.

Best thing you can do for those kids is schedule some scuba lessons with FullCircle. And teach them how to build a boat out of cattails and swamp grass, they're gonna need a boat.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
01-09-2017, 06:20 PM
https://youtu.be/Y5CBEca1mdo
01-09-2017, 06:42 PM
My kid's school has a ridiculously strict 'acceptable snacks/food' list. It's the GD food police.

Yet she can buy a cookie or chips in the school cafeteria.

Hobo

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes ShadowProject's post
01-09-2017, 06:49 PM
Food in school is a fucking racket. They sell chick filet and dominoes and Doritos and ice cream. The kids eat fucking junk 3 meals plus, never exercise, never get any sun, and we wonder why they act like idiots.
01-09-2017, 07:21 PM
OMG. Public schools!

The "New" discipline code in Maryland sucks and every reasonable person knew it was going to suck and make our schools much, much worse.

Our family has teachers, bus drivers and educational assistants. My son witnessed a dope sale go down IN HIS CLASSROOM, right in front of him. He called immediately for office support.

No suspension for either. In school "baby-sitting" for a few days. No law enforcement notified. My son finally had his "soul" destroyed after nine years and today he is a craft brewer and happy.

I guess most Maryland schools have a place with a "fine" name where the truly unruly students are given one last chance. By the time they are in high school nearly all the students that are still going there are also wearing ankle bracelets, that is, prison ankle bracelets.

It is my hope that we can help our grandchildren go to any of the private schools in the area. Even...Darwin help me...the very Christian one, whose students do so very, very well in all areas. Yes...just ignore all the xian teaching and scripture lessons, get an excellent education and learn good manners and values and come home to all your atheist family on the farm.

Unbelievable what passes for education and values. Unbelievable what we, the tax payers and the parents have allowed the "professionals" to dictate to us. What? You think we didn't complain all the way through. Nobody cared what we thought.

You want your child to love learning and actually learn? You had better instill that in him or her yourself.

"The Ox is slow, but the Earth is patient."