Shitty news

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-12-2014, 07:49 PM
RE: Shitty news
Sad Hoping she is ok and you can be by her side soon… time is too slow when it comes to something like this. Thinking of you, her and your family. Hug
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like LadyJane's post
30-12-2014, 08:00 PM
hoping for a speedy flight and a speedy and full recovery.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post
30-12-2014, 08:17 PM
(30-12-2014 08:00 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  hoping for a speedy flight and a speedy and full recovery.

It takes about 6.5 hours in the air to go from Edmonton to Newfoundland. Assuming he may have boarded a plane around 3 pm mountain time, and accounting for about two hours layover time in Toronto, he should arrive in Newfoundland at about 3 AM Newfoundland time.

We likely won't hear from him until about this time tomorrow.

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? I am an atheist because it is the natural state of being we are all born into.
12-01-2015, 10:23 AM
(30-12-2014 08:17 PM)Free Wrote:  
(30-12-2014 08:00 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  hoping for a speedy flight and a speedy and full recovery.

It takes about 6.5 hours in the air to go from Edmonton to Newfoundland. Assuming he may have boarded a plane around 3 pm mountain time, and accounting for about two hours layover time in Toronto, he should arrive in Newfoundland at about 3 AM Newfoundland time.

Or perhaps a lot longer. All is good. Me Mudder is fine. Got herself one of those stints. Thank again for your concern.
[+] 11 users Like Drunkin Druid's post
13-01-2015, 08:35 AM
(12-01-2015 10:23 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  
(30-12-2014 08:17 PM)Free Wrote:  It takes about 6.5 hours in the air to go from Edmonton to Newfoundland. Assuming he may have boarded a plane around 3 pm mountain time, and accounting for about two hours layover time in Toronto, he should arrive in Newfoundland at about 3 AM Newfoundland time.

Or perhaps a lot longer. All is good. Me Mudder is fine. Got herself one of those stints. Thank again for your concern.

Glad to hear it. Thumbsup

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
14-01-2015, 05:39 PM
(12-01-2015 10:23 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  
(30-12-2014 08:17 PM)Free Wrote:  It takes about 6.5 hours in the air to go from Edmonton to Newfoundland. Assuming he may have boarded a plane around 3 pm mountain time, and accounting for about two hours layover time in Toronto, he should arrive in Newfoundland at about 3 AM Newfoundland time.

Welcome back. Glad to see all is well.

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? I am an atheist because it is the natural state of being we are all born into.