Shoes on inside

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-02-2015, 06:09 AM
RE: Shoes on inside
(23-02-2015 08:58 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Basically, it is inappropriate for me to be in the room with a man in his dress socks that I'm not related to or fucking.

It's not about the cleanliness of the house. It's about modesty.

Edited to add: and for women - I will offer them a seat so they don't have to stand around in their heels. If I am a guest wearing heels, I will suck it up and grin and bare it through the pain if I'm not offered a seat and I do happen to wear uncomfortable shoes. Just makes them a shitty inconsiderate host.

OK --

So what do you do at the beach???

Combat boots???

Wink

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-02-2015, 07:08 AM
(24-02-2015 06:09 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(23-02-2015 08:58 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Basically, it is inappropriate for me to be in the room with a man in his dress socks that I'm not related to or fucking.

It's not about the cleanliness of the house. It's about modesty.

Edited to add: and for women - I will offer them a seat so they don't have to stand around in their heels. If I am a guest wearing heels, I will suck it up and grin and bare it through the pain if I'm not offered a seat and I do happen to wear uncomfortable shoes. Just makes them a shitty inconsiderate host.

OK --

So what do you do at the beach???

Combat boots???

Wink

Flip flops or wedges. No thought as to shoes on or off unless covered in sand, in which case off. No one is wearing dress socks, anyway. And I'm not going to the beach with a man to whom I'm not related or fucking. This is making me sound like I wear a hijab or a black and white dress with safety pins no buttons, isn't it. Blush

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
24-02-2015, 08:11 AM
(24-02-2015 07:08 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Flip flops or wedges. No thought as to shoes on or off unless covered in sand, in which case off. No one is wearing dress socks, anyway. And I'm not going to the beach with a man to whom I'm not related or fucking. This is making me sound like I wear a hijab or a black and white dress with safety pins no buttons, isn't it. Blush

Only in a cute sorta way...

I dated a woman that as a kid was raised in an extreme 7th day church -- and she had to wear a dress when swimming...... She swore it was true....

Smile

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.