Shoot me now! (Figuratively)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-02-2012, 04:19 AM
Shoot me now! (Figuratively)
How do you guys hold it in and not just smash a chair over your computer screen? When I read some of this stuff Christians say my mouth just falls to the floor.

http://youtu.be/iPBKfG31bj8:
This is what I said to him regarding his video:
If you have proof than there would be no need for faith genius. Funny how everything you said in this video can be flopped. No one wages wars in the name of Atheism (non-believers). Wars ARE however waged in the name of gods through brain washing. Which religion is right; must be yours eh? You can have your fairy tales and non existent proof.
Kinger1613 6 hours ago

Look at what this Noah wanna be guy said to me in response:
@Kinger1613 Is a universe filled with brilliant minded functionality sufficient evidence for you to believe there is a Supreme Being? Your Maker believes so, and will judge you accordingly. We have proved him to be true to his Word. That leaves you with no excuse for doing the same doesn't it.
MegaSage007 6 hours ago

Yet another person using the universe as evidence, omg I don't know how he says it with a straight face honestly.

http://youtu.be/vk8EANdpAj0
Here's a guy im just talking to in the comments. Look at this word wizard:
@Kinger1613 Granted people are smarter than you deliberately contentious cult denialists you pathetic atheists make..so often chronically guilty of illegitimate cultural transpositions and deliberate misinterpretations, you're pathological liars. & everyday archaeology substantiates more & more undeniable & veritable Biblical historicity. Jesus was a defender of women—when it wasn't even cool to do so. YOU better read up, but you won't, bcuz you are a dumb ass who can't tell the OT from the New.
sexyeur 2 hours ago

I responded with these:
@sexyeur Sure, there are people much smarter than both of us who believe and don't believe in the bible, this is a stupid point. You are calling us liars for misinterpreting? Learn how to use words properly. We misinterpret the book no more than you do. You cant even fucking agree the true story of the bible, this is why so many religions exist GUY! Don't give me this OT/NT crap. We know the difference between them its just funny how its no big deal to disregard that part of gods plan.
Kinger1613 12 minutes ago

@sexyeur We do not misinterpret the stupid book anymore than you people do. Oh cool they found evidence of God and Jesus? What did they find, his cross with nails in it. Did they find his tomb? Or what maybe a big boat? What did they find that could possibly tell us that he bible is fact and not a book of fairytale? If there are facts, fucking lay them out so I can be SAVED! Ill use logic instead of believing in ghosts; though I do like movies. HAHA.

Kinger1613 20 minutes ago

Here's some random comment he made; pure genius:
Atheists make Denialism a religion so they can think: • There can be no God... • but me, you see... • almighty "I" replaces your 'God' with only *Me*... • I am the only authority... • YOU must believe in my almighty Stupidity • My slavery makes you 'free'... • because I'm so 'imaginative' only I can see... • how Jews & Christians are more beautifully lamp shades You hideous pieces of shit: Deny, deny, deny...believing your own lies... Hell opens her mouth WIDE...for you! Hurry! Hurry! Scurvy!
sexyeur 3 days ago

That guy is just right no matter what. Mentions facts but ive never heard any of them. At least the Noahs ark lookin guy layed his lame facts on the table.

Here is a kid I didn't respond too: http://youtu.be/6YuEjLg5HEA
His video pretty much talks about why god is real and points out no valid explanations all while saying they are true. He also does it laughingly but in a way you know he thinks its true, which is scary.

I gotta get away from watching youtube for one, because im going to end up shoving a spoon in both of my ears so I don't have to hear it and a stick in my eyes so I don't have to read it.

Am I just a troll Sad
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Kinger's post
10-02-2012, 06:23 AM
RE: Shoot me now! (Figuratively)
I have realized something. You should probably take adopt this. Arguing with a religious person is the equivalent to go to the bar full of drunks and arguing some touchy issue with them. You almost ALWAYS will not convince them. On top of this shitty logic and fallacies will be thrown around within incoherent sentences.

Just sit back and watch the fight being won in our schools and our courts. Take note on Prop 8 for example.

"We Humans are capable of greatness." -Carl Sagan
[+] 2 users Like NotSoVacuous's post
10-02-2012, 08:38 AM
Go get 'em Kinger.
It is these ignorant idiots in the world that need to go the way of the Dodo bird.

I ask where are the moderates to counter this moron? They keep quiet. Never a harsh word from any of them. It's disgusting actually.
I might just make a little counter video to these dinglenuts.
Again, Good Job Kinger.
I say never let them up for air. They are a scourge on the planet.

It's all in your head, because there is no other place it could be.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes TalladegaTom's post
10-02-2012, 11:48 AM
Thanks. I don't like to comment but the things I hear compel me to say something *sigh*. It always fascinates me when someone uses the beauty and wonder of the universe to say how God has to be true GRRR. This is like me saying there's snow outside, presents under my tree and reindeer exist so that mean SANTA exists. Oh wait humans wrote that story? But there is such a good parallel. Sad
10-02-2012, 11:56 AM
I get more irriated during political discussion than religious. Like when someone says something like "Damn Obama taking all our jobs away". They have no idea the role the president plays and haven't the slightest idea of how the economy works. Shit makes my blood boil.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
10-02-2012, 12:03 PM
(10-02-2012 11:56 AM)germanyt Wrote:  I get more irriated during political discussion than religious. Like when someone says something like "Damn Obama taking all our jobs away". They have no idea the role the president plays and haven't the slightest idea of how the economy works. Shit makes my blood boil.

People with the bumper sticker "Out of a job yet? Keep buying foreign." or something along those lines. They must have forgotten that having foreign car companies here creates jobs for many people; though yes the company itself is located outside of this Country. American cars nowadays are full of foreign parts and not always built in this Country.

Oh not to mention my 2001 camaro was built in Canada. They are ignorant.
10-02-2012, 12:06 PM
(10-02-2012 12:03 PM)Kinger Wrote:  
(10-02-2012 11:56 AM)germanyt Wrote:  I get more irriated during political discussion than religious. Like when someone says something like "Damn Obama taking all our jobs away". They have no idea the role the president plays and haven't the slightest idea of how the economy works. Shit makes my blood boil.

People with the bumper sticker "Out of a job yet? Keep buying foreign." or something along those lines. They must have forgotten that having foreign car companies here creates jobs for many people; though yes the company itself is located outside of this Country. American cars nowadays are full of foreign parts and not always built in this Country.

Oh not to mention my 2001 camaro was built in Canada. They are ignorant.

Exactly. My dad has a bumper sticker that says 'don't steal, the government hates competition'. SMH, WTF does that even mean?

This one is the best, "I'll keep the Hope, you keep the Change". I facepalm so hard.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post
10-02-2012, 12:18 PM
This video was obviously made to ridicule non-believers and rally believers. I couldn't get past the first 60 seconds. I have no interest in talking to someone like this. We all get on our high horses once in a while, but this guy just sounds like a whack-job for whom logic is unnecessary or at least warped.

Good on you for being willing to listen and engage, man. I can't do it. It makes me too angry, and that's exactly what he wants. So I just won't play his game with him. Undecided

He's not interested in honest discussion- he just wants to rant. I rant sometimes too, but I don't rant and post videos of my un-sourced opinions represented as fact on YouTube for all to see. But hey, at least he hasn't disable comments yet. And ugh... I allowed myself to read a comment and got roped in. Confused
[+] 1 user Likes kineo's post
10-02-2012, 12:38 PM
I don't know how an honest discussion can really be had though, so im surely wasting my time. If there is one it will be them trying to prove how the bible is true. They always move away from the faith part and try to prove it until that doesn't work, then they just jump back to faith.

I don't see any possible way for gods existence to ever be proven. Jesus would be the only way but even then, what can you find to prove him? He didn't really own much and you cant prove miracles thousands of years after the fact, and the bible can not be evidence of itself. Sure you could prove things happened in the bible but even now we create stories based on fact made for hollywood; there is always room for fiction.

IDK Sad
10-02-2012, 12:42 PM
Honest discussion will only be had by those who actually desire an honest discussion. They don't actually desire it, but they want the appearance of having honest discussion.
[+] 3 users Like kineo's post