Shoot me now! (Figuratively)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-02-2012, 12:48 PM
RE: Shoot me now! (Figuratively)
(10-02-2012 12:42 PM)kineo Wrote:  Honest discussion will only be had by those who actually desire an honest discussion. They don't actually desire it, but they want the appearance of having honest discussion.

YES! Big Grin

It's all in your head, because there is no other place it could be.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TalladegaTom's post
10-02-2012, 08:46 PM
Now you know it's not nice to F with the mentally retarded. You should be ashamed of yourself. Tongue

The old gods are dead, let's invent some new ones before something really bad happens.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Thomas's post
11-02-2012, 05:48 PM
Well here's more of the argument im having with this religious master mind.

His reply to something I said, which I posted in the first post I believe:
@Kinger1613 No, assholes like you *always* get it backwards. People are smarter bc they simply believe, by faith, while you say it best: "it's no big deal to disregard." That's called Denialism you Stupid fuq! Even Gould said 'science' in no way superintends nor precludes *any* possibility of God, though a fuqtup idiot like you presumes your ignorance is 'superior', and like Nothing made everything. tsk But If Chance & evolution is your god, you can't trust even your own thoughts, you idiot!

sexyeur 5 hours ago

My reply to him:
@sexyeur Atheists tend to believe in theories of how the universe has started; theories, which use scientific methods. Unlike the bible which preaches absolute truth and you people eat it up with out a coherent thought. Just because we can't disprove god doesn't mean it automatically exists and that's how it happened. If I said I could see through walls, you have to believe me right? I mean you can't disprove it. Sure god is possible; but highly, highly unlikely.

Kinger1613 1 minute ago

@sexyeur You talk like a crazy person. Believing and being smart have no parallel whatsoever. You are taking what someone wrote thousands of years ago as truth, that's called hope. We weigh our options and ultimately choose not to believe because its just nonsense. "Denialism" is denying truth. The bible has 0 evidence of being truth; I don't know why I say it because you people are in denial and attach truth to something that is actually faith. You can't use faith and truth as the same

Kinger1613 6 minutes ago

Kind of funny I think Big Grin

Justin
Find all posts by this user