Shooting Bigfoot BBC 4

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-03-2014, 10:58 AM
Shooting Bigfoot BBC 4
Did anyone catch this last night... It was pretty funny.

At first I thought it was going to claim Bigfoot exists, but it didn't. Instead it was a documentary on the Bigfoot believers.

The filmmaker accompanied three different groups of Bigfoot hunters on expeditions into the American backwoods... The results were quite funny, but its also show just how unscientific these people are.

It ended with the filmmaker being physically assaulted as part of a hoax perpetrated by one of the hunters.

If its on again, or on iPlayer, its worth a watch.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Sam's post
28-03-2014, 08:41 PM
RE: Shooting Bigfoot BBC 4
(25-03-2014 10:58 AM)Paranoidsam Wrote:  Did anyone catch this last night... It was pretty funny.

At first I thought it was going to claim Bigfoot exists, but it didn't. Instead it was a documentary on the Bigfoot believers.

The filmmaker accompanied three different groups of Bigfoot hunters on expeditions into the American backwoods... The results were quite funny, but its also show just how unscientific these people are.

It ended with the filmmaker being physically assaulted as part of a hoax perpetrated by one of the hunters.

If its on again, or on iPlayer, its worth a watch.

This doesn't sound too shabby. I remember the first time I watched "Trekkies" thinking it was going to be a documentary about the Star Trek universe and I got a great movie about Star Trek superfans.

That said, if I was going to bet on one category of out there thinking, it'd be on cryptozoology. Betting on biodiversity is usually a good bet, I think.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply