Shooting at Fort Lauderdale Airport

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-01-2017, 03:00 PM
RE: Shooting at Fort Lauderdale Airport
At work.

Hug Aliza

Thoughts and wishes going out tto folks.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
06-01-2017, 03:01 PM
(06-01-2017 02:41 PM)Aliza Wrote:  
(06-01-2017 02:25 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Just heard the shooters name is Esteban Santiago.

From NJ and used to live in Alaska. The motive is still unknown.

So messed up.

(Glad you're safe.)

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
07-01-2017, 02:16 PM
(06-01-2017 02:25 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Just heard the shooters name is Esteban Santiago.
Am I the only one wondering about the intent of this post?

What relevance is there to this guy's name? and coming from LDH who wants all fire arms laws ditched and a wall built between USA and Mexico.

Perhaps I'm reading too much into this.
07-01-2017, 02:32 PM
(07-01-2017 02:16 PM)Stevil Wrote:  
Am I the only one wondering about the intent of this post?

What relevance is there to this guy's name? and coming from LDH who wants all fire arms laws ditched and a wall built between USA and Mexico.

Perhaps I'm reading too much into this.

The only point of that post was to provoke a response. duh. Tongue

#sigh
07-01-2017, 02:52 PM
And asshole Trump is crickets now that it did not turn out to be a Muslim. Which most of our mass shooters are NOT Muslims but American born and mostly white. This guy was born in NJ and lived in Alaska.

Even with the Berlin attack while the fucker was right what the asshole did not say which unfortunately very few media outlets did report, was that the first guy they detained turned out to be innocent and had nothing to do with it.

By Trumps bullshit demagoguery logic, we should profile all white people in America because of what Cliven the two Tea party nuts did in Vegas murdering the two cops and a civilian or what Eric Rudoph did or Timothy McVeigh did.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-01-2017, 04:57 PM
Glad good fortune was yours, Aliza. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
07-01-2017, 05:04 PM
(06-01-2017 01:53 PM)Aliza Wrote:  http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/fort...-1-n704001

They're reporting 5 dead with the shooter in custody, but some suspicious activity in one of the parking garages.

As it happens, I decided to drive into Fort Lauderdale last night instead of fly in today. My flight would have otherwise taken me right smack into the chaos. Phew!

Sometimes the smallest change in plans seems to save us.

Glad you didn't get in the middle of all that and are safe.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
07-01-2017, 06:48 PM
Newspaper headline; the only baggage checked was his gun. The FBI had a talk with him, determined he was Whack, and yet there is nothing in place to get his gun from him "because of reasons".
The single button knee jerky 2nd amendment stuff really makes our country look like even more of a backwater than it is.
[+] 3 users Like skyking's post
07-01-2017, 09:29 PM
(07-01-2017 06:48 PM)skyking Wrote:  Newspaper headline; the only baggage checked was his gun. The FBI had a talk with him, determined he was Whack, and yet there is nothing in place to get his gun from him "because of reasons".

That is not entirely true. It may be that the FBI did not have the authority to do so, but they could have gotten off their fat asses and informed BATFE or temporarily taken his firearms as part of an investigation.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-01-2017, 09:55 PM
(07-01-2017 05:04 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(06-01-2017 01:53 PM)Aliza Wrote:  http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/fort...-1-n704001

They're reporting 5 dead with the shooter in custody, but some suspicious activity in one of the parking garages.

As it happens, I decided to drive into Fort Lauderdale last night instead of fly in today. My flight would have otherwise taken me right smack into the chaos. Phew!

Sometimes the smallest change in plans seems to save us.

Glad you didn't get in the middle of all that and are safe.

It turns out that had I taken the flight, I'd have been at the next terminal over. The flight I would have taken landed shortly before the incident, so I'd have probably been among that crowd of people who were evacuated to the tarmac. For reasons I can't quite explain, learning that I wouldn't have been in the immediate danger zone just made me feel better. Even though I decided to drive and was never in danger in the first place... I just felt better.

I want to know what this guy's business was in South Florida. He held a Naples address in the past, but he's since moved away. Why did he come here?
[+] 3 users Like Aliza's post