Shooting at Fort Lauderdale Airport

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-01-2017, 11:47 AM
RE: Shooting at Fort Lauderdale Airport
Uh... Brian...

Would you mind clarifying what your really mean to say? Thanks mate.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2017, 11:53 AM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2017 11:59 AM by Lord Dark Helmet.)
(08-01-2017 10:58 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(08-01-2017 09:44 AM)skyking Wrote:  What's not true?
The FBI talked to him and found him to be a nutjob in so many words. He kept his guns, and went on to kill 5 people with them. There are no excuses, simply none. This needs fixed.

NRA is a minority org not the totality of all gun owners. Those assholes are holding our nation hostage.

When it is a Terrorist..... MORE GUNS
When it is a mentally ill... MORE GUNS
When it is a work place grudge.... MORE GUNS
When it is a domestic violence.... MORE GUNS
No gun free zones..... MORE GUNS
X military PTSD......MORE GUNS
Kids accidentally kill themselves, others even instructors, MORE GUNS

When it is a Terrorist
"Keep them out of their hands" NRA
Liberals "Ok, lets do that"
NRA, "NO!"

When it is the mentally ill
"Keep em out of their hands" NRA
Liberals, "Ok, lets do that"
NRA, "NO!"

"Keep them out of the reach of children"NRA
Liberals, "Ok, lets do that"
NRA, "NO"

"Abusers with guns are dangerous"
Liberals, "Yep we agree, lets do something"
NRA, "NO!"

"Cops should not be militarized, we need to protect ourselves from gov"
Liberals, "We agree, so lets create a society where they don't work in fear"
NRA "NO! Lets arm them to the teeth".

It is not about removing every single firearm assholes. Liberals OWN GUNS AS WELL. Liberals simply are tired of one fucking lobby holding our entire nation hostage.

"Gun grabber" bullshit slur has been screamed by the asshole NRA and GOP for decades. NOPE, no more, and fuck you. Now, either work with liberals, or get the fuck out of the way, but your fear mongering is bullshit.

Here was a ZONE that allowed guns assholes. It also was NOT a Muslim, and because of our shitty vetting system, a mentally disturbed person was allowed to keep their firearm. And DALLAS proves Civilians carrying them DOES NOT FUCKING HELP, none of the open carry assholes ind DALLAS got involved because they did not want to be mistaken for a bad guy. AND those selfish fucks slowed down the police on top of ignoring their own hypocrisy.

Yes I am fucking cussing you out, not because people own firearms, nobody here is that delusional to think they will all be magically removed. But your fucking lack of pragmatism, and utter bullshit selfishness and gullible fear that big bad gov is out to get you IS FUCKING NONSENSE.

Dont fucking sell me any bullshit that you care about reducing gun death, be it suicide, accidental, domestic abuse, mental illness, terrorist, street violence or mass shootings, if all you fucking have is "do nothing and sell more".

I DONT FEAR legal gun owners. I do fear that people stupidly think legal at time of buy means nothing bad will happen after the buy. The issue is NOT A GUN GRAB ASSHOLES, it is about preventing the wrong people from getting them.

THE NRA is a fucking profit lobby, not a rights org, or safety org, it stopped being sane back in the mid 70s when it got hijacked by greedy assholes.

NOW GROW THE FUCK UP, stop buying into their fear. WE ARE NOT OUT TO GET YOU, JUST GROW THE FUCK UP.

You need to read up on the facts. He was a muslim. Non mainstream media reports are now saying he was a muslim convert that used the name Aashiq Hammad on his myspace page since 2007 ( https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/01/fort-...amic-music ). Did you see his pics? He has the beard too. He was a terrorist. A muslim terrorist.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
08-01-2017, 12:16 PM
None of that means a single thing LDH. Go back and read my post. He was a nut, FBI found him to be a nut, the sherriffs, the hospital, and yet they gave him back his gun. That shit needs fixed.
[+] 3 users Like skyking's post
08-01-2017, 12:35 PM
(08-01-2017 09:44 AM)skyking Wrote:  
(07-01-2017 09:29 PM)Chas Wrote:  That is not entirely true. It may be that the FBI did not have the authority to do so, but they could have gotten off their fat asses and informed BATFE or temporarily taken his firearms as part of an investigation.

What's not true?
The FBI talked to him and found him to be a nutjob in so many words. He kept his guns, and went on to kill 5 people with them. There are no excuses, simply none. This needs fixed.

The "nothing in place" is not true. This was a failure on the FBI's part.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
08-01-2017, 12:38 PM
(08-01-2017 12:16 PM)skyking Wrote:  None of that means a single thing LDH. Go back and read my post. He was a nut, FBI found him to be a nut, the sherriffs, the hospital, and yet they gave him back his gun. That shit needs fixed.

It does need fixed. And that's the official NRA position. The NRA wants mental health a part of the firearm background check. So Brian's anti NRA rant is bullshit. The issue is in the enforcement. They want a person to have the ability to see a judge over the matter, the ability to seek a 2nd opinion etc (due process).

08-01-2017, 12:53 PM
due process before or after they take the guns?
08-01-2017, 12:55 PM
(08-01-2017 12:38 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  The NRA wants mental health a part of the firearm background check.

The NRA wants to take away my HIPPA rights?

#sigh
08-01-2017, 01:17 PM
(08-01-2017 12:55 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(08-01-2017 12:38 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  The NRA wants mental health a part of the firearm background check.

The NRA wants to take away my HIPPA rights?

Can we have it both ways? I doubt it. Either we keep guns from crazies or allow them to continue to be able to purchase in the name of medical privacy. I don't see a work around.

[+] 1 user Likes Lord Dark Helmet's post
08-01-2017, 01:23 PM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2017 01:30 PM by GirlyMan.)
(08-01-2017 01:17 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(08-01-2017 12:55 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  The NRA wants to take away my HIPPA rights?

Can we have it both ways? I doubt it. Either we keep guns from crazies or allow them to continue to be able to purchase in the name of medical privacy. I don't see a work around.

Additional gun control is not a slippery slope, what you are suggesting is the slippery slope. Next thing you know they'll require passing an "I am not an idiot" test and then all your guns now belong to us. Does the NRA also want a proficiency demonstration in the safe use and handling of firearms prior to possession?

#sigh
08-01-2017, 01:27 PM
(08-01-2017 12:38 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  So Brian's anti NRA rant is bullshit.

Gasp Oh, say it ain't so.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?