Shooting at Fort Lauderdale Airport

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-01-2017, 01:28 PM
RE: Shooting at Fort Lauderdale Airport
(08-01-2017 11:47 AM)SYZ Wrote:  Uh... Brian...

Would you mind clarifying what your really mean to say? Thanks mate.

He doesn't want to take guns away from people.

He just doesn't want them to be able to buy them.

and

He doesn't want to restrict anyone's right to manufacture guns.

He just wants to limit them from producing any.

Clear as mud, eh???

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2017, 01:30 PM
When the Y-donor finally kicked it after years of ALZ we found 15 hand guns in his room. The local gun stores refused to stop selling him guns despite the fact that he sometimes showed up there in his underwear.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Gawdzilla's post
08-01-2017, 01:32 PM
(08-01-2017 01:23 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(08-01-2017 01:17 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Can we have it both ways? I doubt it. Either we keep guns from crazies or allow them to continue to be able to purchase in the name of medical privacy. I don't see a work around.

Additional gun control is not a slippery slope, what you are suggesting is the slippery slope. Next thing you know they'll require an IQ test as well and then all your guns now belong to us. Does the NRA also want a proficiency demonstration in the the safe use and handling of firearms prior to possession?

What then do you propose? If we can't keep guns from crazies, and we can't ban guns completely, then the only other option is to open all non secure areas in all jurisdictions to the carrying of firearms. Give everyone a fighting chance. If we're all walking around with guns maybe the crazies won't take the risk. Or they'll just switch to bombs and kill people anyway.

Guess we just live with the crazies and take it as it comes.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
08-01-2017, 01:34 PM
(08-01-2017 01:32 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  What then do you propose?

Freedom isn't free. This is the price we pay. If you don't like it move to Oz.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
08-01-2017, 01:37 PM
(08-01-2017 01:30 PM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  When the Y-donor finally kicked it after years of ALZ we found 15 hand guns in his room. The local gun stores refused to stop selling him guns despite the fact that he sometimes showed up there in his underwear.

Like any other business - gun shops have ethical, and unethical owners (or employees).....

When I worked selling guns - I refused to sell guns to several people -- just because they'd said something inappropriate.......

We had one guy that used to come in - - I called him "the shirt sucker" --- because he'd pull his t-shirt up into his mouth and suck on it....... (don't ask me, I haven't a clue where that disturbing shit came from)..... He once held up an SKS -- and said "Would this gun kill people"????

I answered "Yes, yes it would... .But, you'll never know - because we'll never sell you one --- please take your freaked attitude somewhere else".....

He cried to the owner -- and when I told him what the shirt sucker had said - he tossed him out.......

It's not the laws -- it's the people.

Always has been, always will be.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
08-01-2017, 01:54 PM
(08-01-2017 01:34 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(08-01-2017 01:32 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  What then do you propose?

Freedom isn't free. This is the price we pay. If you don't like it move to Oz.

Fine with me. I avoid places that ban guns anyway (unless they take measures to disarm everyone that walks through the doors). I carry just about everywhere and feel comfortable around others that do as well. I live in Arizona now and people walk around with guns on their hip everywhere.

08-01-2017, 02:00 PM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2017 02:14 PM by GirlyMan.)
(08-01-2017 01:54 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(08-01-2017 01:34 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Freedom isn't free. This is the price we pay. If you don't like it move to Oz.

Fine with me. I avoid places that ban guns anyway (unless they take measures to disarm everyone that walks through the doors). I carry just about everywhere and feel comfortable around others that do as well. I live in Arizona now and people walk around with guns on their hip everywhere.

I am so happy for you. I remember a fun trip I had to the Boothill Graveyard and Jewish Memorial in AZ once.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
08-01-2017, 02:09 PM
Fun to see -- -the "Gun Law Scorecard" --- gives Illinois a "B+" for gun laws - http://gunlawscorecard.org/ - DESPITE the fact that Chicago now has more firearm deaths than any other city for 2016...

That's right -- they get a B+ despite having more gun deaths than L.A. and NYC combined...............

So, exactly what good are those laws doing????

08-01-2017, 02:11 PM
(08-01-2017 02:00 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(08-01-2017 01:54 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Fine with me. I avoid places that ban guns anyway (unless they take measures to disarm everyone that walks through the doors). I carry just about everywhere and feel comfortable around others that do as well. I live in Arizona now and people walk around with guns on their hip everywhere.

I am so happy for you. I remember a fun trip I had to the Boothill Graveyard and Jewish Memorial in AZ once.

Boothill graveyard in Tombstone? Did you tour the city as well? Lots of history. My wife and I have visited all of the Earp brother graves as well from Oregon to SoCal to Arizona. Big fan of both of the movies from the mid 90's.

08-01-2017, 02:12 PM
(08-01-2017 02:09 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Fun to see -- -the "Gun Law Scorecard" --- gives Illinois a "B+" for gun laws - http://gunlawscorecard.org/ - DESPITE the fact that Chicago now has more firearm deaths than any other city for 2016...

That's right -- they get a B+ despite having more gun deaths than L.A. and NYC combined...............

So, exactly what good are those laws doing????

They're keeping honest people from guns, which is the intended purpose.