Shooting at Munich shopping mall

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
08-08-2016, 10:13 AM
RE: Shooting at Munich shopping mall
(08-08-2016 09:53 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(08-08-2016 09:10 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  I empathize with bullied people , children especially , and bullying should be penalized and stopped but with a clear rules so it doesn`t become a farce of safe spaces and a way to interfere with normal children behavior.
Yet, actions of the bullied person can not be blamed on the bullies and bullying can not be used as an excuse for the actions of a bullied person.

Australia has Brodie's Law

Not really sure how I feel about it, I have issues with classifications such as "offensive words".

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2016, 10:13 AM
RE: Shooting at Munich shopping mall
(08-08-2016 12:41 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(08-08-2016 12:27 AM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Lady? The article say its unknown yet.
Anyhow, this is stupid beyond imagination. Here we have a guy who spoke up against a crazy killer, keeping him tied up in conversation, and demonstrably irritating him....and he gets sued.
Did you watch the video? She claims to be the person that the media is talking about.

Correct me if im wrong, but hadnt he already killed most/all of the people when he arrived at the parking lot? The vid where he leaves the McD is where he at least killed two of the 8 people. We already know that he had already specifically targeted young people at or near McD, and not at or near the parking lot. My understanding is that he THEN went to the parking lot, got into an argument, and then was killed in the parking lot. I wonder if he killed any people after his argument at all.
That would make this woman even more stupid!

P.S.: Couldnt watch the vid. Wrote my comment from work. YT n stuff is firewalled.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply