Shooting at Munich shopping mall

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
22-07-2016, 01:29 PM
RE: Shooting at Munich shopping mall
This is very disturbing, Germany went all out to welcome as many refugees as possible and then some.

If that turns out to be a powder keg, it will have far reaching implications.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
22-07-2016, 01:33 PM (This post was last modified: 22-07-2016 01:38 PM by Lord Dark Helmet.)
So much for president Obama's "we need to use diplomacy."

It's time to wipe these fucks off the map.

Troops on the ground. No more drone bullshit. Every member of ISIS must be wiped out.

They're using the internet to get into the heads of Muslims in the West as well.

It might come to a point where they'll all have to be deported or interned like the Japanese. How much longer will citizens put up with this?

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
22-07-2016, 01:39 PM
One of the (three) supposed attackers allegedly killed himself when cops tried to arrest him.

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
22-07-2016, 01:52 PM
(22-07-2016 01:33 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  So much for president Obama's "we need to use diplomacy."

Troops on the ground. No more drone bullshit. Every member of ISIS must be wiped out.

They're using the internet to get into the heads of Muslims in the West as well.

It might come to a point where they'll all have to be deported or interned like the Japanese. How much longer will citizens put up with this?

And how do you suggest we do that? They don't exactly wear big signs that say "I'm a terrorist". Should we "wipe" entire nations or ethnic groups off the map to make sure we get all the terrorists? Because that would make us just as bad as them.
[+] 8 users Like Grasshopper's post
22-07-2016, 01:55 PM
The prick doing the shooting looks European alright. It could be some far right nut. Today is the 5th anniversary of the Breivik Massacre in Norway.

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
22-07-2016, 01:59 PM
They stopped all the busses too. That means all public transport is closed in Munich, and that means that the great majority of people will not be able to go home or where ever. Few people in Munich drive, the public transport serves most places within a block or two.

The airport is still open.... can be reached by car or cab. It's way out of town, expensive cab ride.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
22-07-2016, 02:00 PM
(22-07-2016 01:55 PM)Marozz Wrote:  The prick doing the shooting looks European alright. It could be some far right nut. Today is the 5th anniversary of the Breivik Massacre in Norway.

People filming him from a house above have reported him shouting that he is german and was raised here. I just could hear it myself in the vid, but he didnt sound bavarian at all.

Death toll is 7 now. Killed attacker is not confirmed yet.

[+] 1 user Likes Deesse23's post
22-07-2016, 02:03 PM
(22-07-2016 01:52 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(22-07-2016 01:33 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  So much for president Obama's "we need to use diplomacy."

And how do you suggest we do that? They don't exactly wear big signs that say "I'm a terrorist". Should we "wipe" entire nations or ethnic groups off the map to make sure we get all the terrorists? Because that would make us just as bad as them.

If we can't kill them over there in the middle East, then we only have two options here.

1. Deal with random terrorist attacks forever. It will become a way of life that we just have to deal with.

Or

2. Deport all Muslims to their native lands.

Myself, I don't want to live in fear of random terrorist attacks every day like is happening all over Europe.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
22-07-2016, 02:10 PM
(22-07-2016 02:00 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(22-07-2016 01:55 PM)Marozz Wrote:  The prick doing the shooting looks European alright. It could be some far right nut. Today is the 5th anniversary of the Breivik Massacre in Norway.

People filming him from a house above have reported him shouting that he is german and was raised here. I just could hear it myself in the vid, but he didnt sound bavarian at all.

Death toll is 7 now. Killed attacker is not confirmed yet.

Sky News have reported the same thing, that he shouted "I am German".

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
22-07-2016, 02:11 PM
(22-07-2016 02:03 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(22-07-2016 01:52 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  And how do you suggest we do that? They don't exactly wear big signs that say "I'm a terrorist". Should we "wipe" entire nations or ethnic groups off the map to make sure we get all the terrorists? Because that would make us just as bad as them.

If we can't kill them over there in the middle East, then we only have two options here.

1. Deal with random terrorist attacks forever. It will become a way of life that we just have to deal with.

Or

2. Deport all Muslims to their native lands.

Myself, I don't want to live in fear of random terrorist attacks every day like is happening all over Europe.

...and thats why you are one of the biggest promoters of their case without even realizing it. Abandoning humanity and law to fight terrorists is like going down to their level and letting them beat you with experience.
Fear is their foremost weapon, not guns and explosives, if you give in on fear, they already won. We need to be resilient and not rabid.

P.S.: Where is your scepticism? Its still not confirmed at all that its really related to ISIS or islam. If i was ISIS i would admit such a crime as well, so i will withhold any judgement until further evidence is brought up.

[+] 3 users Like Deesse23's post