Shooting at Munich shopping mall

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
22-07-2016, 02:46 PM
RE: Shooting at Munich shopping mall
(22-07-2016 02:33 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(22-07-2016 02:26 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  In WW2, we locked up all of the Japanese in America "just in case." We didn't take the chance that even one of them would be sympathetic to the Japanese war effort. But right now, all Western countries are potential targets for ISIS sympathizers and full fledged ISIS fighters. It hasn't hit America like it has in Europe YET. Europeans are sitting ducks, having elected politicians that have left them disarmed and vulnerable. At least in America, some of us can and will shoot back. And if it gets as bad as Europe, we'll deal with it swiftly.

I don't think locking up all Japanese-Americans was a good thing to do, but we were at war with Japan. We are not at war with Muslims. As another hypothetical example, should we deal with rape by deporting all men? After all, nearly all rapes are committed by men. And they are a lot more common than terrorist attacks.

As I said, we only have two options. Deal with islamic terrorist attacks forever or get rid of the people that commit islamic terrorist attacks.

If the war is brought to the streets of America, they'll be forced to leave. Not by the government, but by 100 million armed rednecks.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-07-2016, 02:50 PM
(22-07-2016 02:44 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load

Got a longer part of the vid now. Attacker definitely sounds german and seems to be very contempt. Nothing at all like a crazy deluded terrorist trying to get 72 virgins.

There is still some comedy in the worst tragedy:

Man "M" shouting (down from balcony in wonderful bavarian dialect) at attacker.
Attacker "A" talking back

M: you damn wanker what are you doing here?
A: I have done nothing yet.
M: You fucking wanker!
Voice next to the camera: "Watch out, he is loading his gun"
M: You asshole, you wanker!
A: And now i have to buy a weapon to *unintelligible* (kill you all?)
M, is shouting A down and keeps calling him a wanker, repeatedly
A: I am german!
M. No, you are a wanker, thats what you are!
A: I was born and raised here
M: You are a wanker, so wtf are you doing here?
A: Seems to claim he was born in a vey poor neigbourhood ("Harz 4 Gegend")
unintelligible
M: You belong in psychiatric care, you...
A: Shut up!
M: Wanker!
A: Starts shooting while M ducks
M: Asshole, Idiot!

If i understood correctly, the attacker was talking about (sorry, Izel) "bloody Turks" (scheiss Türken)
He also seems to have talked he was in "treatment" before M suggested "professional help" (see above)

Weird, the guy filming the video shouts "Scheiß Kanacken" at 0:20, a slur that people mostly use against those from Turkey and the Middle East.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
22-07-2016, 02:51 PM
Sorry to hear this. I hope the situation is resolved quickly.
22-07-2016, 02:51 PM
(22-07-2016 02:46 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(22-07-2016 02:33 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  I don't think locking up all Japanese-Americans was a good thing to do, but we were at war with Japan. We are not at war with Muslims. As another hypothetical example, should we deal with rape by deporting all men? After all, nearly all rapes are committed by men. And they are a lot more common than terrorist attacks.

As I said, we only have two options. Deal with islamic terrorist attacks forever or get rid of the people that commit islamic terrorist attacks.

If the war is brought to the streets of America, they'll be forced to leave. Not by the government, but by 100 million armed rednecks.

Good luck identifying "the people that commit Islamic terrorist attacks" before they commit them. I hope you have better psychic powers than everyone else.
22-07-2016, 02:56 PM
(22-07-2016 02:51 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(22-07-2016 02:46 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  As I said, we only have two options. Deal with islamic terrorist attacks forever or get rid of the people that commit islamic terrorist attacks.

Good luck identifying "the people that commit Islamic terrorist attacks" before they commit them. I hope you have better psychic powers than everyone else.

I don't think you understand my point. I'm not talking about forcing out Muslim terrorists, I'm talking about forcing out ALL Muslims. I just don't think Americans will live like European countries. Europeans have to play by the rules because they are mostly unarmed. They are at the mercy of their politicians and the terrorists. Americans don't have that problem. We are armed to the teeth. And we'll force them all out if we have to.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
22-07-2016, 03:01 PM
(22-07-2016 02:56 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I don't think you understand my point. I'm not talking about forcing out Muslim terrorists, I'm talking about forcing out ALL Muslims. I just don't think Americans will live like European countries. Europeans have to play by the rules because they are mostly unarmed. They are at the mercy of their politicians and the terrorists. Americans don't have that problem. We are armed to the teeth. And we'll force them all out if we have to.
How do you propose we identify them? Pierre Vogel is one of the most radical Islamic preachers in Germany and he looks nothing like your average Muslim.

[Image: pierre-vogel.jpg]

[+] 3 users Like Vosur's post
22-07-2016, 03:01 PM (This post was last modified: 22-07-2016 03:05 PM by Deesse23.)
(22-07-2016 02:50 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(22-07-2016 02:44 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load Laugh out load

Got a longer part of the vid now. Attacker definitely sounds german and seems to be very contempt. Nothing at all like a crazy deluded terrorist trying to get 72 virgins.

There is still some comedy in the worst tragedy:

Man "M" shouting (down from balcony in wonderful bavarian dialect) at attacker.
Attacker "A" talking back

M: you damn wanker what are you doing here?
A: I have done nothing yet.
M: You fucking wanker!
Voice next to the camera: "Watch out, he is loading his gun"
M: You asshole, you wanker!
A: And now i have to buy a weapon to *unintelligible* (kill you all?)
M, is shouting A down and keeps calling him a wanker, repeatedly
A: I am german!
M. No, you are a wanker, thats what you are!
A: I was born and raised here
M: You are a wanker, so wtf are you doing here?
A: Seems to claim he was born in a vey poor neigbourhood ("Harz 4 Gegend")
unintelligible
M: You belong in psychiatric care, you...
A: Shut up!
M: Wanker!
A: Starts shooting while M ducks
M: Asshole, Idiot!

If i understood correctly, the attacker was talking about (sorry, Izel) "bloody Turks" (scheiss Türken)
He also seems to have talked he was in "treatment" before M suggested "professional help" (see above)

Weird, the guy filming the video shouts "Scheiß Kanacken" at 0:20, a slur that people mostly use against those from Turkey and the Middle East.

Yep, and seconds before that, the attacker says "scheiss Türken", its a bit confusing.

ROFL, the attacker even says "you, shut up". Its a very formal, polite "you" we have in germany, while the bavarian is cussing at him. Maybe he has a canadian background?

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
22-07-2016, 03:03 PM
(22-07-2016 02:56 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(22-07-2016 02:51 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Good luck identifying "the people that commit Islamic terrorist attacks" before they commit them. I hope you have better psychic powers than everyone else.

I don't think you understand my point. I'm not talking about forcing out Muslim terrorists, I'm talking about forcing out ALL Muslims. I just don't think Americans will live like European countries. Europeans have to play by the rules because they are mostly unarmed. They are at the mercy of their politicians and the terrorists. Americans don't have that problem. We are armed to the teeth. And we'll force them all out if we have to.

I know what you're talking about, and I find it deplorable. I ask you again: Are you going to end pedophilia by "forcing out" all Catholic priests? Are you going to end rape by "forcing out" all men? And what do you propose to do about the escalating war between police and Black men? All of these are more serious problems in the US than "Islamic terrorism". Why are you so afraid of Islamic terrorism to the point of wanting to deport millions of innocent people just because they happen to be Islamic? Your "cure" is much much worse than the disease.
[+] 3 users Like Grasshopper's post
22-07-2016, 03:08 PM
(22-07-2016 03:01 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(22-07-2016 02:50 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Weird, the guy filming the video shouts "Scheiß Kanacken" at 0:20, a slur that people mostly use against those from Turkey and the Middle East.

Yep, and seconds before that, the attacker says "scheiss Türken", its a bit confusing.

ROFL, the attacker even says "you, shut up". Its a very formal, polite "you" we have in germany, while the bavarian is cussing at him. Maybe he has a canadian background?
Yeah, I noticed that he said "Sie" as well. It's kind of hilarious how the other guy keeps calling him a wanker over and over again. Laugh out load

22-07-2016, 03:13 PM
(22-07-2016 03:08 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(22-07-2016 03:01 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  Yep, and seconds before that, the attacker says "scheiss Türken", its a bit confusing.

Yeah, I noticed that he said "Sie" as well. It's kind of hilarious how the other guy keeps calling him a wanker over and over again. Laugh out load

Just out of curiosity, what is the German equivalent of "wanker"? I took German in high school and have some small knowledge of the language, but we didn't learn that word.

Laugh out load