Shooting at Munich shopping mall

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
22-07-2016, 03:17 PM
RE: Shooting at Munich shopping mall
(22-07-2016 03:01 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(22-07-2016 02:56 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I don't think you understand my point. I'm not talking about forcing out Muslim terrorists, I'm talking about forcing out ALL Muslims. I just don't think Americans will live like European countries. Europeans have to play by the rules because they are mostly unarmed. They are at the mercy of their politicians and the terrorists. Americans don't have that problem. We are armed to the teeth. And we'll force them all out if we have to.
How do you propose we identify them? Pierre Vogel is one of the most radical Islamic preachers in Germany and he looks nothing like your average Muslim.

[Image: pierre-vogel.jpg]

Well, that guy kind of makes it easy. Since he's an admitted radical islamic preacher. Just kick his ass out.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-07-2016, 03:17 PM
(22-07-2016 03:13 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(22-07-2016 03:08 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Yeah, I noticed that he said "Sie" as well. It's kind of hilarious how the other guy keeps calling him a wanker over and over again. Laugh out load

Just out of curiosity, what is the German equivalent of "wanker"? I took German in high school and have some small knowledge of the language, but we didn't learn that word.

Laugh out load

Wichser

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
22-07-2016, 03:20 PM
(22-07-2016 03:17 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(22-07-2016 03:01 PM)Vosur Wrote:  How do you propose we identify them? Pierre Vogel is one of the most radical Islamic preachers in Germany and he looks nothing like your average Muslim.

[Image: pierre-vogel.jpg]

Well, that guy kind of makes it easy. Since he's an admitted radical islamic preacher. Just kick his ass out.

He.is.a.fucking.german

His dad is member of the "Hells angels". Maybe we deport him to.....California? How about that?

Edit: I changed my mind. Texas, definitely Texas.

[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post
22-07-2016, 03:26 PM
(22-07-2016 03:20 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(22-07-2016 03:17 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Well, that guy kind of makes it easy. Since he's an admitted radical islamic preacher. Just kick his ass out.

He.is.a.fucking.german

His dad is member of the "Hells angels". Maybe we deport him to.....California? How about that?

Edit: I changed my mind. Texas, definitely Texas.

Ummm...no. Here in Dallas we have enough crazy, thank you very much. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
22-07-2016, 03:27 PM
(22-07-2016 02:56 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(22-07-2016 02:51 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Good luck identifying "the people that commit Islamic terrorist attacks" before they commit them. I hope you have better psychic powers than everyone else.

I don't think you understand my point. I'm not talking about forcing out Muslim terrorists, I'm talking about forcing out ALL Muslims. I just don't think Americans will live like European countries. Europeans have to play by the rules because they are mostly unarmed. They are at the mercy of their politicians and the terrorists. Americans don't have that problem. We are armed to the teeth. And we'll force them all out if we have to.
OMG you are such an asshole.

I have had a number of Muslim students, plus Muslim doctors--all of them smarter and kinder people than you.

Go fuck yourself sideways.
[+] 7 users Like julep's post
22-07-2016, 03:30 PM
(22-07-2016 02:56 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(22-07-2016 02:51 PM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Good luck identifying "the people that commit Islamic terrorist attacks" before they commit them. I hope you have better psychic powers than everyone else.

I don't think you understand my point. I'm not talking about forcing out Muslim terrorists, I'm talking about forcing out ALL Muslims. I just don't think Americans will live like European countries. Europeans have to play by the rules because they are mostly unarmed. They are at the mercy of their politicians and the terrorists. Americans don't have that problem. We are armed to the teeth. And we'll force them all out if we have to.

What about the native born converts? Where do you force them out to?

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
[+] 1 user Likes tomilay's post
22-07-2016, 03:32 PM
(22-07-2016 03:27 PM)julep Wrote:  
(22-07-2016 02:56 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  I don't think you understand my point. I'm not talking about forcing out Muslim terrorists, I'm talking about forcing out ALL Muslims. I just don't think Americans will live like European countries. Europeans have to play by the rules because they are mostly unarmed. They are at the mercy of their politicians and the terrorists. Americans don't have that problem. We are armed to the teeth. And we'll force them all out if we have to.
OMG you are such an asshole.

I have had a number of Muslim students, plus Muslim doctors--all of them smarter and kinder people than you.

Criticize all you want, you give no alternative choice. What would you do, to keep western countries safe from radical Islamist militants?

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
22-07-2016, 03:36 PM
(22-07-2016 03:32 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(22-07-2016 03:27 PM)julep Wrote:  OMG you are such an asshole.

Criticize all you want, you give no alternative choice. What would you do, to keep western countries safe from radical Islamist militants?

Honestly, what are you rambling about?
Nothing you can read from the video suggests an religious motivated attack (yet).
When being cussed at and asked wtf hes doing here, he is not talking about Allah n stuff, hes talking about himself how he was raised and "treatment".
Doesnt that ring a bell?
If you wanna keep demonstrating your lack of respect for human rights and religious freedom i suggest you open up your own thread.

22-07-2016, 03:39 PM

What would you do to keep western countries safe from all the other criminals that they already have -- who cause far more death and destruction than all the Islamic terrorists put together? Why are you so obsessed with one small group of bad guys? All the others are OK with you?

Also -- "safety" is unattainable. Get used to it. There are always going to be bad guys who can and will kill you, and some day one of them will. The bad guys that scare me the most are bacteria, viruses, and cancer cells. No-one gets out of here alive. You won't be the first.
[+] 2 users Like Grasshopper's post
22-07-2016, 03:43 PM

I'd start by saying "sorry" for bombing so many schools and weddings. Then I'd send in the Army... Corps of Engineers to build some roads and hospitals. Follow up with some university exchange programs. Then play it by ear.

Or, you know, we could go with your plan of dehumanizing and alienating a gigantic fraction of the world, while simultaneously proving right their most radical clerics who say the West hates them and they'll never be truly welcome. Whichever.
[+] 5 users Like I Am's post