Shooting at Munich shopping mall

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
22-07-2016, 03:47 PM
RE: Shooting at Munich shopping mall
(22-07-2016 03:32 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(22-07-2016 03:27 PM)julep Wrote:  OMG you are such an asshole.

I have had a number of Muslim students, plus Muslim doctors--all of them smarter and kinder people than you.

Go fuck yourself sideways.

Criticize all you want, you give no alternative choice. What would you do, to keep western countries safe from radical Islamist militants?

I certainly do have an alternative choice. I am already living it, and it hasn't killed me yet. I would put immigrants into neighborhoods like mine. I live in a suburb of a big city. My town is the most diverse, ethnically, in my state. I drive down the street, I see kids (also adults) of different races walking together, playing together, talking together. I go to the high school graduation and hear the valedictorian and salutatorians talking about how much they've learned from being in a school where kids have different backgrounds and religions, including Islam.

Doesn't mean that there will be no people who turn to terror, but it does mean that there will be fewer groups of people who feel left out/lesser, etc.

And as an atheist, I keep plugging against the god concept. I support initiatives that require children to be educated in critical thinking.

The best way to fight fundamentalism is to present a better alternative, not to oppose it with equally violent and dismissive tactics.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like julep's post
22-07-2016, 03:48 PM
(22-07-2016 03:36 PM)Deesse23 Wrote:  
(22-07-2016 03:32 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Criticize all you want, you give no alternative choice. What would you do, to keep western countries safe from radical Islamist militants?

Honestly, what are you rambling about?
Nothing you can read from the video suggests an religious motivated attack (yet).
When being cussed at and asked wtf hes doing here, he is not talking about Allah n stuff, hes talking about himself how he was raised and "treatment".
Doesnt that ring a bell?
If you wanna keep demonstrating your lack of respect for human rights and religious freedom i suggest you open up your own thread.

I was only responding to someone in this thread that said that ISIS is claiming responsibility for this attack.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
22-07-2016, 03:50 PM
(22-07-2016 03:47 PM)julep Wrote:  
(22-07-2016 03:32 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Criticize all you want, you give no alternative choice. What would you do, to keep western countries safe from radical Islamist militants?

I certainly do have an alternative choice. I am already living it, and it hasn't killed me yet. I would put immigrants into neighborhoods like mine. I live in a suburb of a big city. My town is the most diverse, ethnically, in my state. I drive down the street, I see kids (also adults) of different races walking together, playing together, talking together. I go to the high school graduation and hear the valedictorian and salutatorians talking about how much they've learned from being in a school where kids have different backgrounds and religions, including Islam.

Doesn't mean that there will be no people who turn to terror, but it does mean that there will be fewer groups of people who feel left out/lesser, etc.

And as an atheist, I keep plugging against the god concept. I support initiatives that require children to be educated in critical thinking.

The best way to fight fundamentalism is to present a better alternative, not to oppose it with equally violent and dismissive tactics.

I'm all for getting rid of religion altogether. However I know that won't happen for a long time, if ever. So in the mean time, I'll feel comfortable banning religious groups that refuse to integrate into Western society.

22-07-2016, 03:58 PM
Where does "Western" end and people will be forced to leave according to your idea?
Austria?
Czech?
Slovakia?
Bosnia?
Croatia?
Slovenia?
Poland?
Lithuania?
Latvia?
Bulgaria?
Romania?
Albania?
Serbia?
Macedonia?
etc.?

Ceterum censeo, religionem delendam esse
[+] 2 users Like Deesse23's post
22-07-2016, 04:01 PM
(22-07-2016 03:50 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(22-07-2016 03:47 PM)julep Wrote:  I certainly do have an alternative choice. I am already living it, and it hasn't killed me yet. I would put immigrants into neighborhoods like mine. I live in a suburb of a big city. My town is the most diverse, ethnically, in my state. I drive down the street, I see kids (also adults) of different races walking together, playing together, talking together. I go to the high school graduation and hear the valedictorian and salutatorians talking about how much they've learned from being in a school where kids have different backgrounds and religions, including Islam.

I'm all for getting rid of religion altogether. However I know that won't happen for a long time, if ever. So in the mean time, I'll feel comfortable banning religious groups that refuse to integrate into Western society.

The same was once said of the Irish.......................

We've got the largest community of Muslims here in Michigan.....

For the most part - they pay their taxes - and just get along --- just like everyone else..........

Remember WWII and the incarceration of all the American citizens of Japanese descent????

I worked with a guy who was in one of those camps... A very smart, funny engineer....

His take -- "WTF kind of stupid was it locking up the Japanese??? You can see a guy is Japanese -- or at least some kind of oriental -- and keep an eye on him......

Germans??? They were fucking EVERYWHERE.... Nobody thought to lock THEM up......"

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 7 users Like onlinebiker's post
22-07-2016, 04:07 PM
im going to go all hippy dippy and say we just need to hug the world.

I just wish that would be enough. Sad

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 3 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
22-07-2016, 04:27 PM
(22-07-2016 04:07 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  im going to go all hippy dippy and say we just need to hug the world.

I just wish that would be enough. Sad

Some people need to be subdued, restrained, and sedated before you can hug them.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 4 users Like yakherder's post
22-07-2016, 04:33 PM
(22-07-2016 02:46 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  As I said, we only have two options. Deal with islamic terrorist attacks forever or get rid of the people that commit islamic terrorist attacks.

We have only two options. Deal with mass shootings forever or get rid of the people with guns. Facepalm

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
22-07-2016, 04:35 PM
Munich Police spokesman on the news just said they don't suspect Islamic terrorism.

22-07-2016, 04:38 PM
(22-07-2016 04:33 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  
(22-07-2016 02:46 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  As I said, we only have two options. Deal with islamic terrorist attacks forever or get rid of the people that commit islamic terrorist attacks.

We have only two options. Deal with mass shootings forever or get rid of the people with guns. Facepalm

And replace them with automated drones.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post