Shooting in Taylor, MI...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-12-2015, 03:11 AM
RE: Shooting in Taylor, MI...
7 years old???

WeepingWeepingWeeping

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2015, 07:05 AM
odd part -- it wasn't on the local news last night....

(west side of the state)

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
05-12-2015, 07:20 AM
The story has been updated. Apparently the guy that did the shooting recently started suffering from paranoia and mental illness.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
05-12-2015, 07:23 AM
Recently started suffering???

He was enjoying it before????

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 4 users Like onlinebiker's post
06-12-2015, 07:07 PM
(04-12-2015 09:18 PM)Fireball Wrote:  It doesn't help the mentally ill when all the newspapers publish this shit in 2 or 3 inch high letters (sometimes even in red) on the front page of said paper. They just figure, why not? I used to live in the greater Los Angeles area. There was a problem with some nitnoid shooting out people's windows in their cars while driving on the freeway (1977). It got to be a regular epidemic until the police convinced the newsies to take that crap off the front page and put it back by the underwear ads on page 16. Copycats dropped right off. Every time I see a lurid headline like the one in my local paper about the shooting in San Bernadino, I just shake my head, because it only encourages these people.
I couldn't agree more. The indictment against the media continues to grow with each tragedy. As a way to hold them accountable, it is incumbent upon the listening and reading public to deny them the results they seek by ignoring them. Reporting the news should be done objectively and be devoid of the sensationalism that invariably gives these criminals the attention they seek. Point well made.