Shooting too close to home

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-02-2016, 06:12 AM
RE: Shooting too close to home
(25-02-2016 11:23 PM)morondog Wrote:  ...

Is it just me or what the fuck is going on with these guys? They're just regular joes one minute and next minute they're shooting people and getting offed by the police? Is there something in the drinking water over there?

Too many rats in the cage....

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-02-2016, 06:17 AM

Is it just me or what the fuck is going on with these guys? They're just regular joes one minute and next minute they're shooting people and getting offed by the police? Is there something in the drinking water over there?

The drinking water doesn't make people nuts it just kills them directly.

'Murican Canadian
26-02-2016, 06:43 AM
(26-02-2016 06:17 AM)yakherder Wrote:  

The drinking water doesn't make people nuts it just kills them directly.

In Flint Michigan lead can kill you either quickly or slowly.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 3 users Like onlinebiker's post
26-02-2016, 11:04 PM
The father of the guy who was my neighbor as a kid that was shot briefly tells about it in this article. Adam Miller is his name.

Amazing that he lived.
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/02/27/us/...oogle.com/

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco