Shootings in Kalamzoo, MI.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-02-2016, 07:31 AM
RE: Shootings in Kalamzoo, MI.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
21-02-2016, 08:26 AM
(21-02-2016 12:13 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  An older 50 year old man in a Chevy HHR spent Saturday evening driving around Kalamzoo, MI shooting at random civilians. 9 total shot, 6 killed. The suspect is still at large.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/21/us/michiga...index.html

That is a tragedy...

But I just can't get over the name of the place.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
21-02-2016, 10:36 AM
(21-02-2016 08:26 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(21-02-2016 12:13 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  An older 50 year old man in a Chevy HHR spent Saturday evening driving around Kalamzoo, MI shooting at random civilians. 9 total shot, 6 killed. The suspect is still at large.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/21/us/michiga...index.html

That is a tragedy...

But I just can't get over the name of the place.
"Kalamazoo" was originally a Native American name although its exact origin hasn't been pinpointed. Some say it means "the mirage of reflecting river," while others say it means bubbling or boiling water."

Ever heard the Beach Boys song "Kokomo"? It's a town in Indiana.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post
21-02-2016, 11:35 AM
Just remember that 'guns don't kill people, bullets kill people.'

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 1 user Likes Minimalist's post
21-02-2016, 11:56 AM
(21-02-2016 11:35 AM)Minimalist Wrote:  Just remember that 'guns don't kill people, bullets kill people.'

Tell that to my katana.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
21-02-2016, 01:31 PM (This post was last modified: 21-02-2016 01:42 PM by larry-new.)
(21-02-2016 05:00 AM)Banjo Wrote:  [Image: classic_american_kazoo_logo_400.jpg]
FYI, the orignal kazoo company is in East Aurora, NY...still going strong...

The gun thing, combined with a love of capital punishment, guarantees that America's not evolving soon. Someone's got to play the barbarian, I suppose. It is therefore suprising that we are bothered by ISIS's images, we who allow little children to be blown to bits rather than amend our views. Maybe if the photos of the dead were circulated, our conciences would be pricked.

It seems the hallowed Second Amendment (which I can recite, due to its brevity) is as misinterpreted as that old standby, the Bible.

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" -Epicurus (341-270B.C.E.)
21-02-2016, 02:00 PM
Suspect is 45 year old Jason Dalton, he was an uber driver. He reportedly took fares between shootings.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
21-02-2016, 05:39 PM
(21-02-2016 02:00 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Suspect is 45 year old Jason Dalton, he was an uber driver. He reportedly took fares between shootings.

No way?!

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

21-02-2016, 05:41 PM
(21-02-2016 02:00 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Suspect is 45 year old Jason Dalton, he was an uber driver. He reportedly took fares between shootings.

Being an Uber driver might just qualify as mitigating circumstances

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
21-02-2016, 05:52 PM
(21-02-2016 05:39 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  

No way?!

Idk how accurate it is but

Quote:The man who police said randomly killed six people and wounded two others in Kalamazoo on Saturday evening was an Uber driver and may have been picking up fares as he continued on his shooting rampage.

http://www.freep.com/story/news/local/mi.../80697940/

(21-02-2016 05:41 PM)unfogged Wrote:  

Being an Uber driver might just qualify as mitigating circumstances

Maybe

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze