Shootings in Kalamzoo, MI.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-02-2016, 06:00 PM
RE: Shootings in Kalamzoo, MI.
(21-02-2016 03:24 AM)purpledaisies Wrote:  I'm not understanding this trend of killed people just because like this. What is up ???

Too many rats in the cage?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Dom's post
21-02-2016, 07:38 PM
(21-02-2016 03:24 AM)purpledaisies Wrote:  I'm not understanding this trend of killed people just because like this. What is up ???

Sane people don't understand insanity. It is that simple. Shit rattles around in someone's brain, and out comes this sort of behavior. Unless we had some sort of brain recorder for everyone, which should never happen, we may never know.
21-02-2016, 08:45 PM
here we go again DodgyFacepalm
21-02-2016, 08:57 PM
(21-02-2016 08:45 PM)Ace Wrote:  here we go again DodgyFacepalm

As long as the media keeps this crazy off the front page of the news, it will continue to be at a low level. When it makes the headlines, this shit just escalates. Not that I condone of the behavior, BTW.
21-02-2016, 09:31 PM
This stuff is no longer news. It is like Unrest in the Middle east.

A typical day in the USA.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
24-02-2016, 11:59 AM
Meanwhile...in New York City...a new game similar to the "knockout game" has appeared. Instead of randomly punching someone and knocking them out, the new trend is to slash a random victim in the throat or face, or stab them. One tourist in the subway got 150 stitches to his face. 16 people have been killed in these random slashings/stabbings in 2016. And when it's not a random attack, I guess it's the latest trend among the gangster culture to slash someone's face when they feel disrespected. A bus boy at a restaurant received over 100 stitches when he asked a rowdy customer to leave. In an attempt to calm the citizens of New York, the chief of police took the subway (with 6 armed police officers surrounding him) and declared the subway and city safe.

Three more people were slashed just last night. There have been 600 of these slashing events in 2016 alone.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
24-02-2016, 12:24 PM
(24-02-2016 11:59 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Meanwhile...in New York City...a new game similar to the "knockout game" has appeared. Instead of randomly punching someone and knocking them out, the new trend is to slash a random victim in the throat or face, or stab them. One tourist in the subway got 150 stitches to his face. 16 people have been killed in these random slashings/stabbings in 2016. And when it's not a random attack, I guess it's the latest trend among the gangster culture to slash someone's face when they feel disrespected. A bus boy at a restaurant received over 100 stitches when he asked a rowdy customer to leave. In an attempt to calm the citizens of New York, the chief of police took the subway (with 6 armed police officers surrounding him) and declared the subway and city safe.

Three more people were slashed just last night. There have been 600 of these slashing events in 2016 alone.

The knockout game is an urban legend.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/natio...h/3729635/

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
24-02-2016, 12:38 PM (This post was last modified: 24-02-2016 12:54 PM by Lord Dark Helmet.)
(24-02-2016 12:24 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  
(24-02-2016 11:59 AM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Meanwhile...in New York City...a new game similar to the "knockout game" has appeared. Instead of randomly punching someone and knocking them out, the new trend is to slash a random victim in the throat or face, or stab them. One tourist in the subway got 150 stitches to his face. 16 people have been killed in these random slashings/stabbings in 2016. And when it's not a random attack, I guess it's the latest trend among the gangster culture to slash someone's face when they feel disrespected. A bus boy at a restaurant received over 100 stitches when he asked a rowdy customer to leave. In an attempt to calm the citizens of New York, the chief of police took the subway (with 6 armed police officers surrounding him) and declared the subway and city safe.

The knockout game is an urban legend.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/natio...h/3729635/

No. I have personally taken 13 knockout game reports when I was a beat officer 2012-2014.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ShGyI0B10Gk

It's a real thing. Especially in the inner city.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]