Short And Sweet Introduction

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-09-2012, 07:27 PM
RE: Short And Sweet Introduction
(05-09-2012 09:46 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  Everytime I see this thread (sorry, didn't stop in yet) I read it as 'sweet and short indoctrination', ha ha. You know, as opposed to the bitter and long ones. Wink

Welcome!

lol... Well that's mainly why I labled it as such. I creeped on some other people's intros and they were literally their entire life story (no disrespect). That's fine and all but I figured I'd eventually get to that with someone and if anyone wanted to know they could just ask. I just didn't see the point in boring you right off the bat. Smile

(05-09-2012 12:02 PM)xLegendofLink096x Wrote:  Welcome, welcome.
Make yourself at home.

If you don't mind me asking, what part of Tennessee are you from?

Originally from Columbia, Tennessee which is about 45 miles south of Nashville. Churches on every corner Undecided

(05-09-2012 01:38 PM)Jeff Wrote:  Welcome to the forum, and thank you for your service to our country.

Thanks Jeff. I honestly hate being thanked for my service. Ok, not hate but feel awkward. It's like what do I say? I feel that "No, thank you" is redundant and "You're welcome" is cocky. I know anyone if need be would do the same for this country. I like to just reply when people thank me, "I do it for people like you".

Give to every human being every right that you claim for yourself. - Robert Ingersoll
[Image: jVZNc.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2012, 07:33 PM
G'day Phil, I hope you become a productive member of our community and I look forward to seeing you around.

Keep those desks ready!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
05-09-2012, 07:59 PM
(05-09-2012 07:33 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  G'day Phil, I hope you become a productive member of our community and I look forward to seeing you around.

Keep those desks ready!

Thanks! Defending freedom... one mouse click at a time.

Give to every human being every right that you claim for yourself. - Robert Ingersoll
[+] 3 users Like TheDoctorPhil's post
05-09-2012, 08:14 PM
(05-09-2012 07:59 PM)TheDoctorPhil Wrote:  
(05-09-2012 07:33 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  G'day Phil, I hope you become a productive member of our community and I look forward to seeing you around.

Keep those desks ready!

Thanks! Defending freedom... one mouse click at a time.

.. I think I'm starting to like you already.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
05-09-2012, 08:23 PM
Me too Yes

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 2 users Like Atothetheist's post
05-09-2012, 09:18 PM
Thanks guys. The warm welcome is great. Can't wait to dive in and learn some things.

[+] 2 users Like TheDoctorPhil's post