Short stories

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-06-2014, 10:32 AM
Short stories
I was in the library a few days ago and a hearing impaired woman was get some speech therapy from a private tutor in one of the private cubicle rooms. I was sitting nearby and since the rooms aren't soundproof I over heard parts of the conversation. The tutor was inviting her to come to her church and repeatedly told her "God has a plan for all of us. God can give your life purpose"

The tutor appeared to be using only christian phrases in helping her to speak more clearly. This was pissing me off, so I left a note by door. "God's plan includes people getting raped, murdered and tortured all to fulfil his plan. 9 million children under the age of 5 die each year as part of god's plan. Every time you pray, you are begging god to change his plan. "

Leaving a note was the only thing I felt comfortable doing. Directly interupting their session seemed really rude, so I didn't do it. I may need an extra pair of balls for that.

That same day, as I was driving home, I saw a police officer with his lights on up ahead. They were towing the car he had pulled over with one person in cuffs. Written on the back windshield of the car being towed was "God is not dead".

I laughed and laughed. That made up for the church tutor in some small way.

What short stories do you have ?

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post
13-06-2014, 12:51 PM
RE: Short stories
The car could have been stolen.

From her.

Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Airportkid's post