Shorter of breath and one day closer to death.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-06-2015, 09:03 PM
Shorter of breath and one day closer to death.
A week or so ago I developed this strange pain in my upper back, that stretches from shoulder blade to shoulder blade. I've dealt with this the way I deal with almost all potential health issues; I've ignored it. I'm still waking up at 5:20 and going to the gym, but I have been forced to change my routine some.

Yesterday I realized this is doing more than causing some pain and discomfort. I've noticed I'm having problems taking a deep breath and I find myself short of breath for no reason. And, it occurs to me the back pain could be a symptom of another problem.

I'm still not planning, at this point at least, to do anything about it. But, if I suddenly vanish from this forum completely, I'm just letting you all know that it wasn't because I no longer enjoyed reading all you have to say, but because my refusal to take this seriously literally killed me.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-06-2015, 09:21 PM
RE: Shorter of breath and one day closer to death.
(17-06-2015 09:03 PM)BnW Wrote:  A week or so ago I developed this strange pain in my upper back, that stretches from shoulder blade to shoulder blade. I've dealt with this the way I deal with almost all potential health issues; I've ignored it. I'm still waking up at 5:20 and going to the gym, but I have been forced to change my routine some.

Yesterday I realized this is doing more than causing some pain and discomfort. I've noticed I'm having problems taking a deep breath and I find myself short of breath for no reason. And, it occurs to me the back pain could be a symptom of another problem.

I'm still not planning, at this point at least, to do anything about it. But, if I suddenly vanish from this forum completely, I'm just letting you all know that it wasn't because I no longer enjoyed reading all you have to say, but because my refusal to take this seriously literally killed me.

Get thine ass to a doctor! Angry

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post
17-06-2015, 09:22 PM
Go to the doctor ya stubborn fuck.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
17-06-2015, 09:34 PM
^^^^ absolutely. NOW.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 1 user Likes Thinkerbelle's post
17-06-2015, 11:40 PM
Jesus fuck. Doctor. Now.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
17-06-2015, 11:47 PM
(17-06-2015 09:03 PM)BnW Wrote:  A week or so ago I developed this strange pain in my upper back, that stretches from shoulder blade to shoulder blade. I've dealt with this the way I deal with almost all potential health issues; I've ignored it. I'm still waking up at 5:20 and going to the gym, but I have been forced to change my routine some.

Is health care unavailable to you?

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
18-06-2015, 12:04 AM
At least go to a chiropractor- a misaligned vertebrae can cause those symptoms and if you let it continue, you can develop nerve and disc damage. And then you're fucked.

Doctor. Before important shit starts falling off of you. Angry

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
18-06-2015, 12:08 AM
(18-06-2015 12:04 AM)kim Wrote:  At least go to a chiropractor- a misaligned vertebrae can cause those symptoms and if you let it continue, you can develop nerve and disc damage. And then you're fucked.

Doctor. Before important shit starts falling off of you. Angry

It is a no brainer really.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
18-06-2015, 12:37 AM
Dude, shitcan the drama. If it's serious enough to post about, it's serious enough to go to a doctor's office, and post about it from there.
18-06-2015, 03:58 AM
Gee, I'm really touched. The pain is subsiding but if it doesn't improve dramatically in the next day or so I will go.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 2 users Like BnW's post