Shorter of breath and one day closer to death.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-10-2015, 09:56 AM
RE: Shorter of breath and one day closer to death.
(03-10-2015 09:04 AM)BnW Wrote:  They are going to send me the blood work results so I can look dumbfounded at it myself.

I have to go my doc 4 times a year. Didn't take much time to learn how to read my own lab results. Google was my friend.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2015, 10:01 AM
That's why I asked them to send them. Once I have them I can look up what they mean.

4 times a year? That sucks. I don't like to go to doctors because I don't like to face the possibility something could be wrong. And, yes, I know that's irrational.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
03-10-2015, 10:22 AM
(03-10-2015 10:01 AM)BnW Wrote:  4 times a year? That sucks. I don't like to go to doctors because I don't like to face the possibility something could be wrong. And, yes, I know that's irrational.

I hadn't been to a doctor in years and then a decade or so ago a brown recluse spider bit me on my foot. Nasty business that. Doc gave me some pills and took my blood. Bloodwork came back showing I had Type 2 diabetes. That little spider saved my life.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
03-10-2015, 01:01 PM
(03-10-2015 10:22 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(03-10-2015 10:01 AM)BnW Wrote:  4 times a year? That sucks. I don't like to go to doctors because I don't like to face the possibility something could be wrong. And, yes, I know that's irrational.

I hadn't been to a doctor in years and then a decade or so ago a brown recluse spider bit me on my foot. Nasty business that. Doc gave me some pills and took my blood. Bloodwork came back showing I had Type 2 diabetes. That little spider saved my life.

Feeeeuck! Could just as easily have killed you.
03-10-2015, 01:11 PM
(03-10-2015 09:04 AM)BnW Wrote:  So, just to appease all you nags, I went to the doctor and got my annual physical. First one in 3 years. They yelled at me for not coming in 3 years. Well, it wasn't exactly a yell. It was more like a strong admonishment. Either way, that was strike 1.

This never would have happened if I hadn't listened to everyone and gone to the doctor. Dodgy

Suck it up Buttercup - go to the doctor as suggested...many things can be treated/cured if detected early.

Sheesh - what a stubborn SOB. Dodgy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
03-10-2015, 01:51 PM
Hey. I went. I did. Blood work and everything. That's all I can do.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 2 users Like BnW's post
03-10-2015, 01:54 PM
(03-10-2015 10:22 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Mysterious ways.Dodgy
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post