Shots fired in Dallas during protest.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-07-2016, 02:20 AM
RE: Shots fired in Dallas during protest.
(08-07-2016 02:14 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(08-07-2016 12:26 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I forgive the Black Lives Matter movement. I will let go of the hate that is welling up in me for that movement tonight.

No one gives a shit about your misdirected hate or forgiveness. Drinking Beverage

This isn't the time or place for jabs Chas.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2016, 02:24 AM
(08-07-2016 02:16 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(08-07-2016 02:05 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Stuff like this makes it even worse. Using a tragedy like this to promote a "peaceful" religion that caused 250+ to die in Baghdad.

[Image: ugh.jpg]

[Image: ugh2.jpg]
And then there are people like this:

[Image: yBnOC2.png]

It's so fucking sad.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
08-07-2016, 02:29 AM
Everybody is using these tragedies to further their political agendas, as expected.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
08-07-2016, 02:44 AM
(08-07-2016 02:29 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  Everybody is using these tragedies to further their political agendas, as expected.

I was not happy to see the cops kill a black man pinned to the ground. I was not happy to see 5 cops killed and 6 others wounded.

Neither action can ever be justified.

Noboby should be able to find good here.
[+] 3 users Like Heywood Jahblome's post
08-07-2016, 02:52 AM
(08-07-2016 02:20 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(08-07-2016 02:14 AM)Chas Wrote:  No one gives a shit about your misdirected hate or forgiveness. Drinking Beverage

This isn't the time or place for jabs Chas.

This isn't the time or place for your absurd comments.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
08-07-2016, 05:12 AM
(08-07-2016 02:29 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  Everybody is using these tragedies to further their political agendas, as expected.

Pretty soon this will devolve into a gun debate the moderators will then have to split.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
08-07-2016, 05:55 AM
First thought -----

These "geniuses" just upped the ante --- if they thought the cops were nasty before.................
Holy shit....
Now every time they "protest" --- the cops are gonna call in the National Guard........

Second thought ----

Who the fuck would want that ??????
Hmmmmmm
Islamic State?????

Seems they've been threatening to bring their shit to this country......
Now the "BLM" people are setting things up, for them to come in and start shit here.......

Whatta goatfuck......

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
08-07-2016, 06:12 AM
We're now up to 5 officers who have lost their lives. Sad 1 dead suspect, 3 in custody.

One super liberal friend posted on Facebook how she has zero sympathy for dead cops, my only reply was, "So much for you always talking about how all life is sacred." Not my finest moment, but I've had a friend who was shot in the face and died while serving a warrant before.

Need to think of a witty signature.
[+] 1 user Likes Shai Hulud's post
08-07-2016, 06:15 AM
(08-07-2016 06:12 AM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  We're now up to 5 officers who have lost their lives. Sad 1 dead suspect, 3 in custody.

One super liberal friend posted on Facebook how she has zero sympathy for dead cops, my only reply was, "So much for you always talking about how all life is sacred." Not my finest moment, but I've had a friend who was shot in the face and died while serving a warrant before.

Dumbass liberals -- seem to think they import cops from another galaxy or something...... Most of the cops are just ordinary people, looking to do a job to HELP people like us.......

Tell your liberal friend -- next time she's in trouble --- call Hillary Clinton -- she'll come and help..... Dodgy

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
08-07-2016, 06:21 AM
(08-07-2016 06:15 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Tell your liberal friend -- next time she's in trouble --- call Hillary Clinton -- she'll come and help..... Dodgy
Oh she had to call them two days ago when someone broke into her house.

Need to think of a witty signature.