Shots fired in Dallas during protest.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-07-2016, 04:04 PM
RE: Shots fired in Dallas during protest.
(08-07-2016 03:40 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I haven't seen that yet. ref?

It was reported in the Melbourne (Australia) AGE newspaper early this morning Sat 9 July. No viable evidence, and an "anonymous" source. Who knows?

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2016, 04:53 PM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2016 04:57 PM by GirlyMan.)
(08-07-2016 04:04 PM)SYZ Wrote:  
(08-07-2016 03:40 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I haven't seen that yet. ref?

It was reported in the Melbourne (Australia) AGE newspaper early this morning Sat 9 July. No viable evidence, and an "anonymous" source. Who knows?

He told the cops he wasn't associated with any groups and was acting alone. Haven't seen anything about the feds finding any association with any group on social media.

And a newspaper associating the BLM with the gunman without any evidence at all is not only irresponsible, it borders on libel.

#sigh
08-07-2016, 04:56 PM
(08-07-2016 04:53 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(08-07-2016 04:04 PM)SYZ Wrote:  It was reported in the Melbourne (Australia) AGE newspaper early this morning Sat 9 July. No viable evidence, and an "anonymous" source. Who knows?

He told the cops he wasn't associated with any groups and was acting alone. Haven't seen anything about the feds finding any association with any group on social media.

Radio reports here say they found things for making explosives in his home along with more body armor. Also a journal filled with combat techniques. So far they are saying he doesn't appear to be affiliated with any group. He wanted to kill white people, especially white cops which is what the told the negotiator last night.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
08-07-2016, 04:59 PM
(08-07-2016 04:56 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(08-07-2016 04:53 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  He told the cops he wasn't associated with any groups and was acting alone. Haven't seen anything about the feds finding any association with any group on social media.

Radio reports here say they found things for making explosives in his home along with more body armor. Also a journal filled with combat techniques. So far they are saying he doesn't appear to be affiliated with any group. He wanted to kill white people, especially white cops which is what the told the negotiator last night.

Dude went Dylann Roof.

What I find really frightening? The dude had better body armor than the cops.

#sigh
08-07-2016, 05:02 PM
(08-07-2016 04:59 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(08-07-2016 04:56 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Radio reports here say they found things for making explosives in his home along with more body armor. Also a journal filled with combat techniques. So far they are saying he doesn't appear to be affiliated with any group. He wanted to kill white people, especially white cops which is what the told the negotiator last night.

Dude went Dylann Roof.

I find it scary that he had this planned so well they thought there were at least two shooters. This guy knew the area and where to go to do the most targeted damage.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

08-07-2016, 05:10 PM
(08-07-2016 05:02 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(08-07-2016 04:59 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Dude went Dylann Roof.

I find it scary that he had this planned so well they thought there were at least two shooters. This guy knew the area and where to go to do the most targeted damage.

You're right. This was no Dylann Roof. This guy thought this through. Trained for it. Was on nobody's radar. No criminal record. Army vet. Nothing suspicious on social media. How you gonna stop someone like that? It's like the Unabomber on fast forward.

#sigh
08-07-2016, 05:14 PM
(08-07-2016 05:10 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(08-07-2016 05:02 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I find it scary that he had this planned so well they thought there were at least two shooters. This guy knew the area and where to go to do the most targeted damage.

You're right. This was no Dylann Roof. This guy thought this through. Trained for it. Was on nobody's radar. No criminal record. Army vet. Nothing suspicious on social media. How you gonna stop someone like that? It's like the Unabomber on fast forward.

Clearly not someone who just snapped. And you know there are others out there like him.

This is where so many things go wrong...because of the actions of a few revenge is taken out on many.

08-07-2016, 05:15 PM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2016 05:18 PM by Shai Hulud.)
Seems like he may have inspired people. Cops have been shot today in Missouri and Georgia.

---

Also just got blocked by that friend from earlier after 14 years of chatting, because saying cops shouldn't be shot is racism. Also her reaction to the friend I had who took a shotgun blast to the face in the line of duty and die a few years ago, was to basically say, 'fuck the police, they deserve it for being a part of a broken system'.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-07-2016, 05:19 PM
(08-07-2016 05:14 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(08-07-2016 05:10 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  You're right. This was no Dylann Roof. This guy thought this through. Trained for it. Was on nobody's radar. No criminal record. Army vet. Nothing suspicious on social media. How you gonna stop someone like that? It's like the Unabomber on fast forward.

Clearly not someone who just snapped. And you know there are others out there like him.

This is where so many things go wrong...because of the actions of a few revenge is taken out on many.

Armed white punks on dope taking revenge against peaceful BLM protests is a very scary proposition.

#sigh
08-07-2016, 05:53 PM
(08-07-2016 05:14 PM)Anjele Wrote:  This is where so many things go wrong...because of the actions of a few revenge is taken out on many.

This is very different than anything I can recall. What do you mean this is where things go wrong - who is doing wrong?

(08-07-2016 05:19 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Armed white punks on dope taking revenge against peaceful BLM protests is a very scary proposition.

Or, how about the prisons releasing all their hostages?

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool