Shoud public nudity be legal?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-01-2013, 10:06 AM
RE: Shoud public nudity be legal?
(22-01-2013 10:03 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Honestly not a one had a decent rack so I guess it wasn't offensive.
So it's only offensive if you have a decent rack? That's discrimination! Laugh out load

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-01-2013, 10:17 AM
It's legal here too, but not once have I seen a naked person outside.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
22-01-2013, 10:31 AM
(22-01-2013 10:06 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(22-01-2013 10:03 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Honestly not a one had a decent rack so I guess it wasn't offensive.
So it's only offensive if you have a decent rack? That's discrimination! Laugh out load
(22-01-2013 10:06 AM)Vera Wrote:  LMAO. Ya pretty much.

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

22-01-2013, 10:35 AM
(22-01-2013 10:17 AM)Dom Wrote:  It's legal here too, but not once have I seen a naked person outside.
I never saw anyone until I moved here. Once a bunch of my girlfriend's went to a nude beach in California. There was like 30 (all in their 40s) guys there...we decided to pass...

Since moving here I've seen more odd stuff than I care to admit -- shit I thought was more of urban legend. Seriously.

22-01-2013, 11:06 AM (This post was last modified: 22-01-2013 11:11 AM by GirlyMan.)
(22-01-2013 10:03 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Yep. The man who lives behind my MIL is a self proclaimed nudist. He lived on a street with lots of kids and families...The families complained he walk to the mailbox (by the sidewalk) with his willie hanging out...Police were called -- families were told there is NO law against public nudity in OR. therefore it's not illegal.

Yup, it's a local issue. GirlyBoy lived in the People's Republic of Oregon before recently moving back to the People's Republic of Maryland. While living in Ashland, OR (home of the delicious Dagoba chocolate factory), they tried to pass a local ordinance prohibiting nudity within 500 feet of an elementary school AND IT FUCKING FAILED! ... Hippies be crazy.

(22-01-2013 10:35 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Since moving here I've seen more odd stuff than I care to admit -- shit I thought was more of urban legend. Seriously.

GirlyBoy said it didn't really bother him. ... until he saw them riding bikes ... in DC whenever we pass a Capital Bikeshare station he literally has a panic attack. Big Grin

Breathing - it's more art than science.
22-01-2013, 11:10 AM
double post

Breathing - it's more art than science.
22-01-2013, 11:10 AM
I'd support legal nudity, though I wouldn't go to the park naked. I would also hope that most people would choose to wear clothes as well, but I wouldn't have a problem with it.

22-01-2013, 11:16 AM
(22-01-2013 11:06 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  GirlyBoy said it didn't really bother him. ... until he saw them riding bikes ... in DC whenever we pass a Capital Bikeshare station he literally has a panic attack.
I've seen a man in a thong ride a bike. Wasn't a pretty sight. At all.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
22-01-2013, 11:16 AM
(22-01-2013 11:06 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(22-01-2013 10:03 AM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Yep. The man who lives behind my MIL is a self proclaimed nudist. He lived on a street with lots of kids and families...The families complained he walk to the mailbox (by the sidewalk) with his willie hanging out...Police were called -- families were told there is NO law against public nudity in OR. therefore it's not illegal.

Yup, it's a local issue. GirlyBoy lived in the People's Republic of Oregon before recently moving back to the People's Republic of Maryland. While living in Ashland, OR (home of the delicious Dagoba chocolate factory), they tried to pass a local ordinance prohibiting nudity within 500 feet of an elementary school AND IT FUCKING FAILED! ... Hippies be crazy.
They've failed all over the state. And state legislators refuse to do anything...Not that it's a big (ha) issue. I did think the family with the pool had a good argument (they had like 4 little girls). The city said they couldn't build a higher fence or put a bubble thing over their in ground pool. Because, get this, nekkid dude said it would obstruct his view... No

22-01-2013, 03:54 PM
This reminds me, every year here (well, in this country in Auckland) they have "Boobs on Bikes" parade, the title being self explanatory, for breast cancer awareness. Each year they raise a lot of money too, but also each year they get a lot of complaints. I find it funny though, and perhaps it's just the media being selective, but the ones you see interviewed who are complaining are all feminist ugly bitches.

I see no problem with, especially considering it raises a lot of money each year for breast cancer and Im sure it brings in a bit of tourist dollar too.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Legal and Propaganda war against Major Religious Institutions? PoolBoyG 0 127 04-09-2013 03:40 PM
Last Post: PoolBoyG
  Should public necrophilia be legal? Chas 15 1,098 24-01-2013 02:42 AM
Last Post: Aseptic Skeptic
  Arizona, the Bible to be taught in public schools NotSoVacuous 15 1,133 17-04-2012 05:41 PM
Last Post: Hafnof
  A solution to the public pension issue in the UK Hughsie 4 388 01-04-2012 12:42 AM
Last Post: aurora
  Public services Leela 3 297 21-12-2011 02:35 AM
Last Post: Erxomai