Shoud public nudity be legal?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-01-2013, 11:22 AM
RE: Shoud public nudity be legal?
(22-01-2013 09:09 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Women should be able to go around topless like men. I don't understand this law. It's a pocket of fat. It's not a dirty butt or STD private part, it's regular. And some men have bigger boobs anyway. I don't care what the rack looks like, if it's hot and I don't want a tan line then I should be able to pull the top off at the park like the boys.

(22-01-2013 05:02 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Know what annoys me? People who complain about public breast feeding.
I was at a food court feeding when a woman told me there was a chair in the bathroom or I could use the receiving blanket my baby was wrapped in. I told her she could go to the washroom or put a blanket over her head too and she could see how appetizing and relaxing her food is. There are ad's with Kim Kardashian showing more boob than a baby breastfeeding with a shirt pulled up on one side.
Isn't that weird? Years back Janet Jackson flashed a boob on TV (during the superbowl) and everyone flipped out....goodness she had it covered with a pastie. And ya, I've seen women go up to other women in airports and take it upon themselves to direct a nursing mother to the washroom? Seriously? You're that scared another child is going to see a bit of side boob and be ruined for life???

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
23-01-2013, 11:33 AM
Tits are seen as very sexual,
sexual things in public are bad,
Therefore public tits are bad.

Consider that appears to be the overall reason, and I find myself question it's validtity.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
23-01-2013, 11:34 AM
(23-01-2013 02:50 AM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  p.s. Girly, that's the re-touched photo, the red panties were added later; the original album jacked didn't have the panties.

Do you remember the poster that came with the album? Maybe 100 naked and attractive young women on bikes.

A schoolboys idea of heaven.

"... get on yer bikes and ride!"

23-01-2013, 11:42 AM
(23-01-2013 11:34 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(23-01-2013 02:50 AM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  p.s. Girly, that's the re-touched photo, the red panties were added later; the original album jacked didn't have the panties.

Do you remember the poster that came with the album? Maybe 100 naked and attractive young women on bikes.

A schoolboys idea of heaven.

"... get on yer bikes and ride!"
Ya, I remember it. I wasn't overly impressed with that poster.

But seriously, wasn't it cool to get posters in albums back then?

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
23-01-2013, 12:51 PM
(23-01-2013 11:33 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Tits are seen as very sexual,
sexual things in public are bad,
Therefore public tits are bad.

Consider that appears to be the overall reason, and I find myself question it's validtity.

There's nothing wrong or dirty about tits. It shouldn't even be a dirty word.

Tits doesn't even belong on the list, you know. It's such a friendly sounding word. It sounds like a nickname. 'Hey, Tits, come here. Tits, meet Toots, Toots, Tits. Tits, Toots.' It sounds like a snack doesn't it? Yes, I know, it is, right? But I don't mean the sexist snack, I mean, New Nabisco Tits. The new Cheese Tits, and Corn Tits and Pizza Tits, Sesame Tits, Onion Tits, Tater Tits, Yeah. Betcha can't eat just one.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
23-01-2013, 12:57 PM
You have an interesting sales pitch, sir.

Consider

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
23-01-2013, 12:59 PM
(23-01-2013 12:51 PM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  There's nothing wrong or dirty about tits. It shouldn't even be a dirty word.

Tits doesn't even belong on the list, you know. It's such a friendly sounding word. It sounds like a nickname. 'Hey, Tits, come here. Tits, meet Toots, Toots, Tits. Tits, Toots.' It sounds like a snack doesn't it? Yes, I know, it is, right? But I don't mean the sexist snack, I mean, New Nabisco Tits. The new Cheese Tits, and Corn Tits and Pizza Tits, Sesame Tits, Onion Tits, Tater Tits, Yeah. Betcha can't eat just one.
Nah. Don't like the word. Boobs or breasts. Dodgy

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
23-01-2013, 01:02 PM
(23-01-2013 12:59 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(23-01-2013 12:51 PM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  There's nothing wrong or dirty about tits. It shouldn't even be a dirty word.

Nah. Don't like the word. Boobs or breasts. Dodgy
They all taste the same. Drooling

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
23-01-2013, 01:04 PM
(23-01-2013 01:02 PM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  They all taste the same. Drooling
Do we need to start a separate thread, called should cannibalism be legal? Consider

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
23-01-2013, 01:07 PM
(23-01-2013 01:04 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(23-01-2013 01:02 PM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  They all taste the same. Drooling
Do we need to start a separate thread, called should cannibalism be legal? Consider
I wasn't gonna bite that hard.