Shoud public nudity be legal?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-01-2013, 01:15 PM (This post was last modified: 23-01-2013 01:26 PM by Vera.)
RE: Shoud public nudity be legal?
(23-01-2013 01:07 PM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  I wasn't gonna bite that hard.
That kinda explains the last 3 years of your life Angel

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-01-2013, 01:18 PM
(23-01-2013 01:15 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(23-01-2013 01:07 PM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  I wasn't gonna bite that hard.
That kinda explain the last 3 years of your life Angel
Hah, low blow but well played. I'm flattered that you paid attention. But really? My dismal sex life since my divorce is because I don't practice cannibalism? That's where you're going with this?

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
23-01-2013, 01:25 PM
(23-01-2013 01:18 PM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  Hah, low blow but well played. I'm flattered that you paid attention. But really? My dismal sex life since my divorce is because I don't practice cannibalism? That's where you're going with this?
I kinda thought it was a bit too low... but it had already slipped out. And I always pay attention. Always.

And I was going in the opposite direction, actually. Biting? Hmm...
But - to each their own, I guess [Image: th_bite.gif]

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
23-01-2013, 02:44 PM
Yes, it should be fully legal.

Why should we ban nudity? Because sex makes us uncomfortable? Grow up. Because some people have ugly genitals? So what? Do we force people with ugly faces to cover their faces?

If you want to walk around naked, be my guest. Plus, it will make it easier to catch pedos.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
23-01-2013, 03:35 PM
(23-01-2013 02:44 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  Yes, it should be fully legal.

Why should we ban nudity? Because sex makes us uncomfortable? Grow up. Because some people have ugly genitals? So what? Do we force people with ugly faces to cover their faces?

If you want to walk around naked, be my guest. Plus, it will make it easier to catch pedos.

Yeah, and try carrying a concealed weapon. Shocking

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-01-2013, 03:37 PM
(23-01-2013 03:35 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(23-01-2013 02:44 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  Yes, it should be fully legal.

Yeah, and try carrying a concealed weapon. Shocking
Speaking from experience?

23-01-2013, 08:36 PM
(23-01-2013 02:50 AM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  p.s. Girly, that's the re-touched photo, the red panties were added later; the original album jacked didn't have the panties.

Yeah, it looks retouched. But it don't make no nevermind anyhow. GirlyBoy says his affliction can be traced to a fat dude standing up on the pedals trying to ride up a steep as shit 3 degree incline hill. (Yes, that is steep as shit for a fat guy on a bike, I can vouch for that.) He says the frontal view wasn't so bad 'cause you really couldn't see much anyway, but the rear view, well that was special. "Son, why did you to turn to look after he passed." "And that's what haunts me to this day, Dad."

Breathing - it's more art than science.
23-01-2013, 11:24 PM
Public nudity can be legal when the public 100% approves of me running around in public naked. I mean... what if I wanted to setup a table in the middle of a sidewalk and sit down and eat some waffles and syrup? On top of that some OJ. You know, just sit down and eat breakfast in the middle of the sidewalk.

Naked.

Conclusion: Won't happen.
23-01-2013, 11:28 PM
(22-01-2013 04:46 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Ohmy

Are you kidding?

It should be compulsory.

The sad paradox of this is that, of the people who do so, nobody will want to see them naked. It's true.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
[+] 2 users Like Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
24-01-2013, 05:43 AM
(22-01-2013 05:47 AM)DLJ Wrote:  No sir,
Initially people would take offence. Initially there would be some pervs. Eventually it would be normal. We would become desensitised.

I do think, however, being the primitives that we are, adornment will replace what was once the fashion industry.
Body art and body shaping will become de rigueur.

btw, if anyone wants to visit me here in Sing, be prepared for loads of nudity. It is already compulsory in this apartment.

I am typing this while naked.

Hahahaha!

Gee thanks so much for the mental image. <deleted>