• 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-08-2014, 09:56 AM
RE: Should America Support Israel?
(07-08-2014 09:46 AM)zaybu Wrote:  
(07-08-2014 08:29 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  So Israel has all of the power,

Keep believing in that myth.

Quote:Fuck you.

Likewise

Because when you can't defend your opinions with anything more than impotent rage and emotions, just stop trying. Thanks for proving me correct.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2014, 09:59 AM
(07-08-2014 09:52 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(07-08-2014 09:46 AM)zaybu Wrote:  Keep believing in that myth.

By what nonsensical standard is that a myth?
If, and that is a big IF, they had ALL the powers as it was asserted by someone who is clueless about the ME, they would have resolved this conflict a long time ago. I don't think the Israelis can resolve this issue, and no one else can.

My blog
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes zaybu's post
07-08-2014, 10:02 AM
(07-08-2014 09:56 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(07-08-2014 09:46 AM)zaybu Wrote:  Keep believing in that myth.

Likewise

Because when you can't defend your opinions with anything more than impotent rage and emotions, just stop trying. Thanks for proving me correct.

The one that is out of control and immersed in blind outrage is YOU. My post are written with polite words as not to offend anyone who disagree with me. Yours are full of insults. So there's no point in continuing this discussion. You're a waste.

My blog
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes zaybu's post
07-08-2014, 10:07 AM
(07-08-2014 09:59 AM)zaybu Wrote:  
(07-08-2014 09:52 AM)cjlr Wrote:  By what nonsensical standard is that a myth?
If, and that is a big IF, they had ALL the powers as it was asserted by someone who is clueless about the ME, they would have resolved this conflict a long time ago. I don't think the Israelis can resolve this issue, and no one else can.

Israel's government doesn't want to resolve the conflict, they'd rather it continues because it's continuation helps keep in power those who are already in power. The war is popular in Israel, Netanyahu has seen his approval rating skyrocket; and all it cost them was 64 soldiers and 3 civilians (it cost the Palestinians 1406+ innocent civilians and 430 children, and the destruction of half of Gaza).

Did they lose the 3 billion dollars in aid the United States gives them every year? Nope. But I see no reason why they should continue to get it, why my government should continue to subsidize their military industrial complex.

07-08-2014, 10:09 AM
The opponents of Israel do not use logic, but have an entirely emotionally driven view. They are so driven by antisemitism and hatred of the West and love of Moslems that they are incapable of seeing this rationally. They see everything through rose tinted glasses. Ek is now spewing anti-Israel conspiracies about the ultimate goal being subjugation of the Arabs.

You anti-Zionists are on the same level as Roswell conspiracy theorists.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
07-08-2014, 10:10 AM
(07-08-2014 10:02 AM)zaybu Wrote:  
(07-08-2014 09:56 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Because when you can't defend your opinions with anything more than impotent rage and emotions, just stop trying. Thanks for proving me correct.

The one that is out of control and immersed in blind outrage is YOU. My post are written with polite words as not to offend anyone who disagree with me. Yours are full of insults. So there's no point in continuing this discussion. You're a waste.

Those who apologize the killing of innocent children without justification are a waste.

Oh, and fuck you again.

07-08-2014, 10:10 AM
(07-08-2014 09:59 AM)zaybu Wrote:  
(07-08-2014 09:52 AM)cjlr Wrote:  By what nonsensical standard is that a myth?
If, and that is a big IF, they had ALL the powers as it was asserted by someone who is clueless about the ME, they would have resolved this conflict a long time ago.

What is "solved"? There are elements in Israel who are just fine with the status quo. There are a thousand and one ways they could show good faith and restraint. They don't. In large part that is due to the disproportionate political influence of hardliners. But so what?

I do not think there can be any serious argument that Israel is not vastly more powerful - politically, economically, and militarily - than any Palestinian organisation.

(07-08-2014 09:59 AM)zaybu Wrote:  I don't think the Israelis can resolve this issue, and no one else can.

Some of them seem to have some bright ideas.

Time and the status quo will certainly "resolve" the issue, after a fashion...

... this is my signature!
07-08-2014, 10:12 AM
(07-08-2014 10:09 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  The opponents of Israel do not use logic, but have an entirely emotionally driven view. They are so driven by antisemitism and hatred of the West and love of Moslems that they are incapable of seeing this rationally. They see everything through rose tinted glasses.

Sweet noodly appendage but that's a pathetic straw man.

Who are you even talking about? It's clearly no one here.

If you feel like engaging with reality any time soon, let me know.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
07-08-2014, 10:13 AM
(07-08-2014 10:07 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(07-08-2014 09:59 AM)zaybu Wrote:  If, and that is a big IF, they had ALL the powers as it was asserted by someone who is clueless about the ME, they would have resolved this conflict a long time ago. I don't think the Israelis can resolve this issue, and no one else can.

Israel's government doesn't want to resolve the conflict, they'd rather it continues because it's continuation helps keep in power those who are already in power. The war is popular in Israel, Netanyahu has seen his approval rating skyrocket; and all it cost them was 64 soldiers and 3 civilians (it cost the Palestinians 1406+ innocent civilians and 430 children, and the destruction of half of Gaza).

Did they lose the 3 billion dollars in aid the United States gives them every year? Nope. But I see no reason why they should continue to get it, why my government should continue to subsidize their military industrial complex.

So all you have is "lulz cunspirazy, Izreely PM juz din it fur deh aprivl ratinz". You are just a leftist who hates all things Western and is incapable of reason.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
07-08-2014, 10:13 AM
(07-08-2014 10:09 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  The opponents of Israel do not use logic, but have an entirely emotionally driven view. They are so driven by antisemitism and hatred of the West and love of Moslems that they are incapable of seeing this rationally. They see everything through rose tinted glasses. Ek is now spewing anti-Israel conspiracies about the ultimate goal being subjugation of the Arabs.

You anti-Zionists are on the same level as Roswell conspiracy theorists.

Fuck you too, it's not a conspiracy or anti-semitism to point out reality. Hiding behind the cry of anti-semitism to shield yourself and your opinions from criticism cheapens the label and makes a mockery out of the memory of the victims of the Holocaust.

If Israel wanted peace, they could have peace. They don't want it, and haven't wanted it for decades. What has Israel done to convince you that they want anything but the continuation of the status quo, which only serves to make right-wing conservative hawks more popular every time the bombs start dropping?