Should CNN be proud of this?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-08-2015, 06:59 PM
RE: Should CNN be proud of this?
(27-08-2015 12:37 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  If you don't know the answers to those questions, you simply are not yet intellectually equipped to participate in this discussion.

I forgive you for calling me intellectually challenged.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-08-2015, 11:56 PM
(28-08-2015 06:14 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(28-08-2015 11:08 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I forgive you for calling me an idiot. Yes the hospital closing its program was a good thing for some people. Namely the remaining providers. The re-reimbursement rates for such services don't face the downward pressure competition would apply toward them.

No. It was a good thing for the kids that could have undergone procedures under unsafe conditions. You have no evidence there was any pressure either way in reimbursement rates. if you do, let's see it, or STFU, you charlatan.

Basic economics Bucky, the greater the supply of a good relative to demand, the cheaper it becomes. This is 1st year econ. I'm sorry if you lack the education to understand this.

Hospital's compete. I have seen bill boards with electronic signs that show the current average wait for emergency room visits.
29-08-2015, 02:24 AM
(28-08-2015 11:56 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(28-08-2015 06:14 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  No. It was a good thing for the kids that could have undergone procedures under unsafe conditions. You have no evidence there was any pressure either way in reimbursement rates. if you do, let's see it, or STFU, you charlatan.

Basic economics Bucky, the greater the supply of a good relative to demand, the cheaper it becomes. This is 1st year econ. I'm sorry if you lack the education to understand this.

Hospital's compete. I have seen bill boards with electronic signs that show the current average wait for emergency room visits.

The reimbursement rates are not set by market supply and demand; they are negotiated between insurers and providers.

But don't let facts intrude upon your whackadoodle opinions.

You are fucking demented.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
29-08-2015, 02:53 AM
(28-08-2015 11:56 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Basic economics Bucky, the greater the supply of a good relative to demand, the cheaper it becomes. This is 1st year econ.

Maybe you should've taken the second year where they explain to you why we don't live in a free market.

#sigh