Should CNN be proud of this?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-08-2015, 02:15 AM
RE: Should CNN be proud of this?
(28-08-2015 02:02 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  First show me your credentials which allows you to accurately discribe the panel as "experts". What makes you expert in knowing when a panel is full of experts and when it isn't? Oh....I know...CNN told you it was a panel of experts and since you don't think for yourself....you just take their word for it....they must be a panel of experts.

You are not a morondog. You are a naivedog.

How do we know anything? My GOD you're right!!! Dodgy

You're a fucking loony.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-08-2015, 02:31 AM
(28-08-2015 02:15 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(28-08-2015 02:02 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  First show me your credentials which allows you to accurately discribe the panel as "experts". What makes you expert in knowing when a panel is full of experts and when it isn't? Oh....I know...CNN told you it was a panel of experts and since you don't think for yourself....you just take their word for it....they must be a panel of experts.

How do we know anything? My GOD you're right!!! Dodgy

You're a fucking loony.

I forgive you for calling me a looney. I won't add it to my talley though since you may have been provoked by me calling you a naivedog.

But seriously.....you should think for yourself and not let CNN or Bucky think for you.
28-08-2015, 02:34 AM
(28-08-2015 01:48 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  That is the error made by you, by CNN, and by the "panel of experts" who really don't have the required expertise to be doing statistical analysis.

You have ZERO evidence in support of that presupposition, you stupid incredulous fuck. Facepalm

And once again, for the umpteenth time plus one, the hospital itself refuses to release it's supposedly 'correct' numbers to counter the supposedly 'wrong' wrongs reported by CNN. If CNN, the panel of experts, and everyone else (save the silent hospital staff, of course) are so goddamn inept at statistics, why in the fucking hell do you not hold the hospital staff to the same standard? Why do you not also assume they're all a bunch of glue sniffing dipshits unable to do math?

Once again, selective skepticism is a sign of bias, you stupid cunt. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
28-08-2015, 02:39 AM
(28-08-2015 02:31 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(28-08-2015 02:15 AM)morondog Wrote:  How do we know anything? My GOD you're right!!! Dodgy

You're a fucking loony.

I forgive you for calling me a looney. I won't add it to my talley though since you may have been provoked by me calling you a naivedog.

But seriously.....you should think for yourself and not let CNN or Bucky think for you.

The analysis of the program was done and the result was the hospital chose to shut it down.

But seriously...you should allow facts to enter your mind and not think that your opinions trump reality.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
28-08-2015, 02:40 AM
(28-08-2015 02:34 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(28-08-2015 01:48 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  That is the error made by you, by CNN, and by the "panel of experts" who really don't have the required expertise to be doing statistical analysis.

You have ZERO evidence in support of that presupposition, you stupid incredulous fuck. Facepalm

And once again, for the umpteenth time plus one, the hospital itself refuses to release it's supposedly 'correct' numbers to counter the supposedly 'wrong' wrongs reported by CNN. If CNN, the panel of experts, and everyone else (save the silent hospital staff, of course) are so goddamn inept at statistics, why in the fucking hell do you not hold the hospital staff to the same standard? Why do you not also assume they're all a bunch of glue sniffing dipshits unable to do math?

Once again, selective skepticism is a sign of bias, you stupid cunt. Drinking Beverage

I forgive you for callin me a stupid incredulous fuck. It is possible the hospital staff may be inept and that could be the cause of higher mortality. However it could be a whole lot of other reasons too....not limited but including random happenstance.

The difference between you an me EK....is I think for myself. I draw my own conclusions. I am my own man. I don't blame others.......just because someone else tells me too.
28-08-2015, 02:46 AM

First show me your credentials which allows you to accurately describe the hospital staff as "experts". What makes you expert in knowing when a hospital is full of experts and when it isn't?

Wow, you really are that stupid. Just when I think you can't sink any lower, you manage to break through the bottom of the barrel once again.

CNN did call the panel of team of experts, which makes sense given the context that they were assembled by the Florida Department of Health (itself, an oversight and regulator body of the government) to oversee the program in question. So you are, without any evidence, asking us to buy into the idea that both CNN and the Florida Department of Health are both either incredibly inept or being purposely deceitful; and that somehow sans evidence this is more probable than there actually being something deficient enough with the program to arise the concern of oversight and regulatory bodies.

We do know, for a fact, that a panel was convened by the Department of Health to oversee the hospital program; and they made non-binding recommendations that indicated that the staff and program were not as good as they could be, and should at the very least refrain from attempting the most critical of cases themselves for the time being. We know, for a fact, that this recommendation was ignored and that subsequently another infant died in their care post surgery.

So besides thin air or your own puckered asshole, where are you coming up with the justification for all of your special pleading and question begging?

28-08-2015, 03:00 AM (This post was last modified: 28-08-2015 04:50 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(28-08-2015 02:40 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I forgive you for callin me a stupid incredulous fuck.

Cool beans, I don't forgive you for continuing to be one. Drinking Beverage

(28-08-2015 02:40 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  It is possible the hospital staff may be inept and that could be the cause of higher mortality. However it could be a whole lot of other reasons too....not limited but including random happenstance.

Which is why the experts were brought in by the very government regulatory body designed to do so, but you choose to ignore their considerably more informed opinions on the matter in favor of your own vague assumptions that 'cardiologist can't do math'. Not at all convincing dumbass.

(28-08-2015 02:40 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  The difference between you an me EK....is I think for myself. I draw my own conclusions. I am my own man. I don't blame others.......just because someone else tells me too.

You might think you think well for yourself, but as clearly evidenced here, you fucking suck at it. You're making unjustified presuppositions, are applying your skepticism unevenly (which shows clear bias on your part), and you're trying to defend the most improbable in the face of the most probable (presumably because you suck as math).

Hell, not even the expert panel told them to stop the program, they simply recommended that they take on less risky cases until they had a more robust and well trained staff on hand. That seems eminently reasonable given what we do know, and yet you've done nothing but play the contrarian for the sake of being a contrarian. You are unreasonably skeptical and critical of CNN and the Department of Health's expert panel, questioning the credentials and acumen of all involved (sans evidence as well); and yet have never once applied that same derision to the hospital staff or it's program, seemingly giving them a free pass as you continue to special plead yourself further into irrelevancy.

You couldn't reason yourself out of a wet paper bag with a chainsaw... Facepalm

28-08-2015, 10:25 AM
(27-08-2015 12:37 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(26-08-2015 10:19 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Which he still obviously hasn't read even though Pappy linked it pages ago.

I forgive you for calling me a troll.

I forgive you for saying I called you a troll when I didn't.

#sigh
28-08-2015, 10:30 AM
(28-08-2015 12:03 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(27-08-2015 08:32 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Completely false analogy.

Of course you are full of shit.

I forgive you for saying Fullerene is full of shit.

#sigh
28-08-2015, 10:32 AM
(28-08-2015 02:02 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(28-08-2015 01:59 AM)morondog Wrote:  So show us your "credentials" to judge that the "panel of experts" don't have the required expertise. You're now a master statistician too?

I forgive you for calling the stupid canine naive.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post