Should Child Support Be Abolished?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-12-2013, 06:23 PM
Should Child Support Be Abolished?
Mandatory child support is unfair to men. Men only have one opportunity to get rid of the child --- the initial procreation. Women have a plethora of opportunities in comparison: contraception, morning-after pill, abortion, and then adoption. If the woman can't afford or didn't want the child, she should of taken advantage of these options. Of course, if the child is in poverty we should assist them, but they shouldn't be the responsibility of the father if he didn't want the child in the first place.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bocaj910's post
29-12-2013, 06:31 PM
RE: Should Child Support Be Abolished?
Don't want to pay support? Keep it in your pants.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 8 users Like Anjele's post
29-12-2013, 06:32 PM
Can I take my vote for dumbest thread of the year award back?

It's amazing how someone managed to beat "Atheists, since you are not afraid of god, what is your view point on cannibalism?" - by Khalid Al Eisa.

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
[+] 6 users Like Crulax's post
29-12-2013, 06:34 PM
(29-12-2013 06:31 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Don't want to pay support? Keep it in your pants.

How is that a fair argument here but not in abortion?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 4 users Like Revenant77x's post
29-12-2013, 06:34 PM
I agree. As women have the right ( as they should ) to chose if they want to keep the child or have an abortion , man should not be obligated to have their lives influenced by a decision they had no part in making.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 5 users Like Slowminded's post
29-12-2013, 06:36 PM
(29-12-2013 06:32 PM)Crulax Wrote:  Can I take my vote for dumbest thread of the year award back?

It's amazing how someone managed to beat "Atheists, since you are not afraid of god, what is your view point on cannibalism?" - by Khalid Al Eisa.

I fail to see the idiocy of this. Of course some men paying child support are scumbags, but isn't the discrepancy between men and women's choices unfair? If the woman cannot afford the baby, she shouldn't have kept it. It'd be reasonable to make exceptions for scumbags that leave their wives well into their pregnancy.
29-12-2013, 06:37 PM
If you have sex you take the chance of pregnancy.

Women and men both have the option of not taking that chance.

Men apparently know that their risk is different from that of a woman. If you don't want a baby with a particular woman, don't fuck her. Likewise for women...if he isn't father material, don't fuck him.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
29-12-2013, 06:37 PM
(29-12-2013 06:34 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  I agree. As women have the right ( as they should ) to chose if they want to keep the child or have an abortion , man should not be obligated to have their lives influenced by a decision they had no part in making.

I concur.
29-12-2013, 06:40 PM
You both know the risks going in *unless you're completely dense*

Hopefully the woman would take the mans opinions into consideration (and I'm sure most women do, we arent all evil, as seems to be indicated)

But at the end of the day. If it's your kid, you knew it could happen, so be it.

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use." Soren Kierkegaard
29-12-2013, 06:41 PM
(29-12-2013 06:34 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  I agree. As women have the right ( as they should ) to chose if they want to keep the child or have an abortion , man should not be obligated to have their lives influenced by a decision they had no part in making.

If he screwed her, he did make a decision that was crucial to the outcome.

[+] 4 users Like Anjele's post