[Image: hyvee_train_cheese_carving_large.jpg]

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like nach_in's post
03-01-2014, 04:37 PM
RE: Should Child Support Be Abolished?
[Image: e5hij9.jpg]

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
03-01-2014, 04:40 PM
[Image: cheesetrain.jpg]

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
03-01-2014, 04:42 PM
Why are there so many cheese trains? Do people who love cheese automatically love trains too?

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
03-01-2014, 05:16 PM
(03-01-2014 04:42 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Why are there so many cheese trains? Do people who love cheese automatically love trains too?

(03-01-2014 12:11 PM)nach_in Wrote:  Can we derail it then?

(03-01-2014 12:16 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I declare this thread a cheese thread.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
03-01-2014, 05:32 PM
(03-01-2014 05:16 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(03-01-2014 04:42 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Why are there so many cheese trains? Do people who love cheese automatically love trains too?

(03-01-2014 12:11 PM)nach_in Wrote:  Can we derail it then?

(03-01-2014 12:16 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I declare this thread a cheese thread.

Lol. Yes yes, I understand why you are posting pictures of the cheese trains. I was just wondering why there were so many cheese trains out there to begin with.
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
03-01-2014, 05:40 PM
God works in mysterious and cheesy ways

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 4 users Like nach_in's post
03-01-2014, 06:32 PM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2014 06:37 PM by Hypatia.)
I am SO hijacking this cheese train....and throw me off if you will...but now that a self-identified BLACK man sits with his bench made loafers propped on (google the disgusting photos) the Resolute Desk, can we CHEEEEZ (I mean, PLEEEEZ) abolish that other bullshit mandate by which most accomplished CRACKERS in this country have been summarily discriminated against since March 6, 1961?

Just sayin'.
03-01-2014, 06:40 PM
(03-01-2014 06:32 PM)Hypatia Wrote:  I am so hijacking this thread....and slap me around if you will...and say no more.....but now that a self-identified BLACK man sits with his bench made loafers propped on (google the disgusting photos) the Resolute Desk, can we PLEEEEZ abolish that other bullshit by which most accomplished white males in this country have been summarily discriminated against since March 6, 1961?

I would love to live in a world where employers hired people based solely on their ability to do the job, but we don't live in that world. When I was working at El Toreo "authentic" Mexican bar and grill, I was forbidden by my employer to give out job applications to black people. Some people are racist scum. It sucks, but I don't think I actually know enough about affirmative action to know whether it helps or hurts.
03-01-2014, 06:44 PM
(03-01-2014 06:32 PM)Hypatia Wrote:  I am SO hijacking this cheese train....and throw me off if you will...but now that a self-identified BLACK man sits with his bench made loafers propped on (google the disgusting photos) the Resolute Desk, can we CHEEEEZ (I mean, PLEEEEZ) abolish that other bullshit mandate by which most accomplished CRACKERS in this country have been summarily discriminated against since March 6, 1961?

Just sayin'.

Wrong thread - try that one.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user