Should Child Support Be Abolished?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-01-2015, 12:09 PM
RE: Should Child Support Be Abolished?
(17-01-2015 11:56 AM)Tony Ribbins Wrote:  
(17-01-2015 11:08 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Wtf. Someone opened up this thread again? I must say that after having read back through the entire thread, I'm smarter than I sometimes think and I still completely agree with myself.

Before a child is born, both parties should have equal opportunity to opt out of becoming a parent.

Forcing people to be parents is a bad idea and only serves to hurt children. It's hard to even things out completely because some people can get pregnant (women) and some people cannot (men). People need to be smart enough to have these discussions before getting in bed together. Agree to prevent pregnancy and agree on what you will do if one occurs. If you're having random stranger sex birth control and condoms should be a given.

You're right, forcing someone to become a parent is bad. But it happens.

Women are usually more keen to start having kids than men, which is not surprising given that they have the instinct to have them.

Men tend to consider the financials of having kids before wanting to have them, and they don't have the burden of emotions to juggle when making such considerations.

Therefore it is men who are far more likely to be careful than women, but that doesn't stop a lot of women from having a "ooooops" pregnancy, courtesy of a needle or a turkey baster. It's an easy decision to make when it's driven by instincts, not to mention that usually she won't have any financial burden. So much for oppression.

That's why men should always use their own condoms, and have morning after pills and pregnancy tests handy, and also be particularly careful with women approaching 30 (or over 30 and childless). There's something about that milestone that makes some women very keen indeed to find a sperm donor at any cost (well, no cost to her, of course). I think they call it baby rabies, which is apt. It might also be prudent to keep a diary of "interactions" in the event that memories need jogging.

You seem obsessed with turkey basters. Have you had some woman force you to ejaculate in a cup so she can fill her baster with your oh-so-precious seed?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
17-01-2015, 12:57 PM
(17-01-2015 12:09 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(17-01-2015 11:56 AM)Tony Ribbins Wrote:  You're right, forcing someone to become a parent is bad. But it happens.

Women are usually more keen to start having kids than men, which is not surprising given that they have the instinct to have them.

Men tend to consider the financials of having kids before wanting to have them, and they don't have the burden of emotions to juggle when making such considerations.

Therefore it is men who are far more likely to be careful than women, but that doesn't stop a lot of women from having a "ooooops" pregnancy, courtesy of a needle or a turkey baster. It's an easy decision to make when it's driven by instincts, not to mention that usually she won't have any financial burden. So much for oppression.

That's why men should always use their own condoms, and have morning after pills and pregnancy tests handy, and also be particularly careful with women approaching 30 (or over 30 and childless). There's something about that milestone that makes some women very keen indeed to find a sperm donor at any cost (well, no cost to her, of course). I think they call it baby rabies, which is apt. It might also be prudent to keep a diary of "interactions" in the event that memories need jogging.

You seem obsessed with turkey basters. Have you had some woman force you to ejaculate in a cup so she can fill her baster with your oh-so-precious seed?

Only in his most special dreams, Anjele.

... this is my signature!
[+] 3 users Like cjlr's post
17-01-2015, 01:10 PM
(17-01-2015 11:56 AM)Tony Ribbins Wrote:  That's why men should always use their own condoms, and have morning after pills and pregnancy tests handy, and also be particularly careful with women approaching 30 (or over 30 and childless). There's something about that milestone that makes some women very keen indeed to find a sperm donor at any cost (well, no cost to her, of course). I think they call it baby rabies, which is apt. It might also be prudent to keep a diary of "interactions" in the event that memories need jogging.

So, will men be forcing women to have pregnancy tests and forcing morning after pills down their throats? Consider

Inquiring minds want to know. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Chas's post
17-01-2015, 01:55 PM
(17-01-2015 11:56 AM)Tony Ribbins Wrote:  
(17-01-2015 11:08 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Wtf. Someone opened up this thread again? I must say that after having read back through the entire thread, I'm smarter than I sometimes think and I still completely agree with myself.

Before a child is born, both parties should have equal opportunity to opt out of becoming a parent.

Forcing people to be parents is a bad idea and only serves to hurt children. It's hard to even things out completely because some people can get pregnant (women) and some people cannot (men). People need to be smart enough to have these discussions before getting in bed together. Agree to prevent pregnancy and agree on what you will do if one occurs. If you're having random stranger sex birth control and condoms should be a given.

You're right, forcing someone to become a parent is bad. But it happens.

Yes, I agree with you completely. I, as a woman, am far too emotional to make responsible decisions. Luckily, for myself and all women, there are men in this world to sprinkle crushed up birth control on my dinners and sneak on a condom when I'm too blinded by musings of cuddly little income suckers to notice. Thank you for this brilliant post. I look up to you now.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 8 users Like Losty's post
17-01-2015, 02:13 PM
(17-01-2015 01:55 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(17-01-2015 11:56 AM)Tony Ribbins Wrote:  You're right, forcing someone to become a parent is bad. But it happens.

Yes, I agree with you completely. I, as a woman, am far too emotional to make responsible decisions. Luckily, for myself and all women, there are men in this world to sprinkle crushed up birth control on my dinners and sneak on a condom when I'm too blinded by musings of cuddly little income suckers to notice. Thank you for this brilliant post. I look up to you now.

Your sarcasm pleases me losty.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 3 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
17-01-2015, 02:27 PM
(17-01-2015 01:10 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(17-01-2015 11:56 AM)Tony Ribbins Wrote:  That's why men should always use their own condoms, and have morning after pills and pregnancy tests handy, and also be particularly careful with women approaching 30 (or over 30 and childless). There's something about that milestone that makes some women very keen indeed to find a sperm donor at any cost (well, no cost to her, of course). I think they call it baby rabies, which is apt. It might also be prudent to keep a diary of "interactions" in the event that memories need jogging.

So, will men be forcing women to have pregnancy tests and forcing morning after pills down their throats? Consider

I don't have a crystal ball, but I guess it would be a good idea.
17-01-2015, 02:28 PM
(17-01-2015 01:55 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  

I heard about a guy who made pancakes for some chick and put in a crushed up morning after pill. Dodged a bullet.
17-01-2015, 02:28 PM
(17-01-2015 02:27 PM)Tony Ribbins Wrote:  
(17-01-2015 01:10 PM)Chas Wrote:  So, will men be forcing women to have pregnancy tests and forcing morning after pills down their throats? Consider

I don't have a crystal ball, but I guess it would be a good idea.

So I guess you are a more virgin than olive oil? Dude that says a lot.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
17-01-2015, 02:33 PM
If a woman gets knocked up because the couple decided to have sex, and decide to keep the kid, someone needs to make sure the baby is taken care of. Namely both parties. So yeah, child support should remain as is as far as I'm concerned. It's fucked up for someone to sleep with someone, knock them up and then leave them, toss their hands up in the air and go, "Well ya know I mean it's unfair for me to have responsibility for my actions, so don't you dare come after me." as if somehow they had nothing to do with it.

Don't want kids? Don't fuck around (literally). Get a vasectomy if they're a big deal and you don't want them. Want to be a responsible couple? Use birth control and condoms. It's not fucking rocket science. Better yet, keep it in your pants if you're concerned there is even a tiny chance it could happen. Sex is great, and who doesn't love it? But there are potential consequences for your actions.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
17-01-2015, 02:40 PM
I am always amused when I find people who act as if a condom is a highly sufisticated, complex, complicated and hard to understand construct that needs expert handling.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]