Should Child Support Be Abolished?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-01-2015, 05:21 PM (This post was last modified: 17-01-2015 05:26 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Should Child Support Be Abolished?
(17-01-2015 04:59 PM)yakherder Wrote:  There is no fair option in this. The reality is that a child is completely dependent, and a mother is essentially incapacitated either with the pregnancy itself or with the care that needs to be provided afterwards. Either child care has to be provided by someone else so the mother can earn income, or income has to be provided by someone else so the mother can care for the child.

So it isn't fair. Who cares? Is it any more fair for the taxpayer to pay for your orgasm than for you to do so yourself? Is it fair that our part of the procreation instinct lasts about 10 seconds while theirs lasts 18+ years? If you want to reap the benefits of life within a society, then have some social responsibility. If you can't do that, then at minimum, account for your own actions so others aren't further burdened by your delusion of individuality.

In the People's Republic of Maryland it doesn't even matter if you're the biological father if you've already been raising the kid for a few years. You've implicitly assumed a responsibility you cannot dismiss for 18 years. Is that fair? In Maryland we've decided yes, now go and be a good father fool.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
17-01-2015, 05:36 PM (This post was last modified: 17-01-2015 05:45 PM by Losty.)
(17-01-2015 03:55 PM)Tony Ribbins Wrote:  
(17-01-2015 03:11 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  That is what a real man does. Making responsible decisions for women is a pesky but important role for men, because we women are so damned emotional. I wish I could find a man who would love me enough to make my choices for me without my knowledge or consent. Oh excuse me, I'm off to gush over tiny baby shoes and plot my next stolen sperm turkey baster baby. Oh god I pray there's a man to stop me when the time comes. I'm too emotional to deal with the fact that I can't afford a baby. *runs from thread weeping*

My sperm, my choice. By the way why don't you act like an adult and make your points directly instead of being sarcastic. I've noticed that it's always those who always make their points sarcastically who don't have a leg to stand on. What's the matter, afraid your points will be debunked? Say what you mean and don't be such a pussy.

Ok sure, your posts make you sound like a sexist douchebag. Your sperm does not ever give you a right to force your desires onto anyone. Your point was that women are emotional and men should sneak around and prevent pregnancies in some fucked up scheme instead of discussing it with their partners (you know, like a mature adult). My point was that your point is shit and doesn't even require a counter argument.

I'm glad you're thinking of my pussy but don't bother. I have a minimum intelligence standard for people I let near it and you don't make the cut.
Straight forward enough for you, buttercup?

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
17-01-2015, 05:43 PM
(17-01-2015 04:59 PM)yakherder Wrote:  There is no fair option in this. The reality is that a child is completely dependent, and a mother is essentially incapacitated either with the pregnancy itself or with the care that needs to be provided afterwards. Either child care has to be provided by someone else so the mother can earn income, or income has to be provided by someone else so the mother can care for the child.

So it isn't fair. Who cares? Is it any more fair for the taxpayer to pay for your orgasm than for you to do so yourself? Is it fair that our part of the procreation instinct lasts about 10 seconds while theirs lasts 18+ years? If you want to reap the benefits of life within a society, then have some social responsibility. If you can't do that, then at minimum, account for your own actions so others aren't further burdened by your delusion of individuality.

You make a good point Smile

Single mother of three here. Currently receiving 0 child support. It's hard, but you know what? That mean guy who used to hurt us isn't their "daddy" anymore and will likely never have another chance to hurt us. So..maybe I am biased I don't know. I'm going to take some time to reconsider my opinion.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
17-01-2015, 05:49 PM
(17-01-2015 05:36 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(17-01-2015 03:55 PM)Tony Ribbins Wrote:  My sperm, my choice. By the way why don't you act like an adult and make your points directly instead of being sarcastic. I've noticed that it's always those who always make their points sarcastically who don't have a leg to stand on. What's the matter, afraid your points will be debunked? Say what you mean and don't be such a pussy.

Ok sure, your posts make you sound like a sexist douchebag. Your sperm does not ever give you a right to force your desires onto anyone. Your point was that women are emotional and men should sneak around and prevent pregnancies in some fucked up scheme instead of discussing it with their partners (you know, like a mature adult). My point was that your point is shit and doesn't even require a counter argument.

I'm glad you're thinking of my pussy but don't bother. I have a minimum intelligence standard for people I let near it and you don't make the cut.
Straight forward enough for you, buttercup?

My sperm is my property and I can do as I please with it. Yes, women are emotional, and as they approach 30 they get baby rabies, and some of them resort to dirty tricks to get pregnant. I'm not interested in your vagina, sunshine. I have no idea where it's been or how many cocks have been in there.
17-01-2015, 05:50 PM
(17-01-2015 05:43 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  

You make a good point Smile

Single mother of three here. Currently receiving 0 child support. It's hard, but you know what? That mean guy who used to hurt us isn't their "daddy" anymore and will likely never have another chance to hurt us. So..maybe I am biased I don't know. I'm going to take some time to reconsider my opinion.

Haha, single mother, eh? Jeez, not another one. Maybe you should have a star sewn on your clothes so you can be avoided. Or Pumped'N'Dumped.
17-01-2015, 05:52 PM
Since your sperm is your property I suggest you keep it safe. Don't let it out of your sight. Okay, Skippy.

You hate women and you claim to hate homos and cross-dressers...sounds like there's a good chance you can keep that special stuff to yourself.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
17-01-2015, 05:52 PM
(17-01-2015 05:50 PM)Tony Ribbins Wrote:  
(17-01-2015 05:43 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  You make a good point Smile

Haha, single mother, eh? Jeez, not another one. Maybe you should have a star sewn on your clothes so you can be avoided. Or Pumped'N'Dumped.

Oh my, don't we have a nice one here. I hope you enjoy your short stay at TTA, Mr, Ribbit.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
17-01-2015, 05:53 PM
(17-01-2015 05:52 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Since your sperm is your property I suggest you keep it safe. Don't let it out of your sight. Okay, Skippy.

You hate women and you claim to hate homos and cross-dressers...sounds like there's a good chance you can keep that special stuff to yourself.

Will do, cupcake. Are you a single mother too?
17-01-2015, 05:53 PM
Oh yeah, Dom, take a stroll through the manure that is this hateful piece of shit.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
17-01-2015, 05:54 PM
(17-01-2015 05:52 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(17-01-2015 05:50 PM)Tony Ribbins Wrote:  Haha, single mother, eh? Jeez, not another one. Maybe you should have a star sewn on your clothes so you can be avoided. Or Pumped'N'Dumped.

Oh my, don't we have a nice one here. I hope you enjoy your short stay at TTA, Mr, Ribbit.

Well I'm enjoying it so far, thanks.