Should Child Support Be Abolished?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-01-2015, 06:26 PM
RE: Should Child Support Be Abolished?
(17-01-2015 06:09 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  This forum is my happy place. You don't get to ruin it for me, because I am surrounded by good people and zeke the lord of evil who know me and I'm okay. I doubt you'll last here anyways.

Drinking Beverage I ain't good.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
17-01-2015, 06:28 PM
(17-01-2015 06:25 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(17-01-2015 05:50 PM)Tony Ribbins Wrote:  Haha, single mother, eh? Jeez, not another one. Maybe you should have a star sewn on your clothes so you can be avoided. Or Pumped'N'Dumped.

Listen here kid, there are some things I must say.

First, the fact you made fun of losty should get you punched, like right in the dick(if you have one)

Second, my mom is also a single mom, and I have a brother and sister. My dad not only put her in debt, but also she has to work overtime just to feed everyone in my house, a bird and a cat. You don't understand the struggles of being a single mom, and it is not because "women want to get pregnant" it is because some man could not man up and learn to take care of his kids. So in honor of my mom and losty, fuck you, fuck you and your boyfriend drew.

Oh my. So what happened to Sylvester and Tweety Bird?
17-01-2015, 06:29 PM
(17-01-2015 06:25 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(17-01-2015 05:50 PM)Tony Ribbins Wrote:  Haha, single mother, eh? Jeez, not another one. Maybe you should have a star sewn on your clothes so you can be avoided. Or Pumped'N'Dumped.

Listen here kid, there are some things I must say.

First, the fact you made fun of losty should get you punched, like right in the dick(if you have one)

Second, my mom is also a single mom, and I have a brother and sister. My dad not only put her in debt, but also she has to work overtime just to feed everyone in my house, a bird and a cat. You don't understand the struggles of being a single mom, and it is not because "women want to get pregnant" it is because some man could not man up and learn to take care of his kids. So in honor of my mom and losty, fuck you, fuck you and your boyfriend drew.

Don't let him upset you, it's what he's here for. Still though...thank you, Zeke. Heart

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
17-01-2015, 06:30 PM
(17-01-2015 06:29 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(17-01-2015 06:25 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Listen here kid, there are some things I must say.

Don't let him upset you, it's what he's here for. Still though...thank you, Zeke. Heart

Tongue
17-01-2015, 06:32 PM
(17-01-2015 06:26 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(17-01-2015 06:09 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  This forum is my happy place. You don't get to ruin it for me, because I am surrounded by good people and zeke the lord of evil who know me and I'm okay. I doubt you'll last here anyways.

Drinking Beverage I ain't good.

You want to kick me in the face for an hour? Any time, any place. Bring your tranny friends, I'm sure they'll be more than happy to have your back. xxx
17-01-2015, 06:40 PM
(17-01-2015 06:32 PM)Tony Ribbins Wrote:  
(17-01-2015 06:26 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Drinking Beverage I ain't good.

You want to kick me in the face for an hour? Any time, any place. Bring your tranny friends, I'm sure they'll be more than happy to have your back. xxx

I do, I practice capoeira. I don't have any tranny friends but I will find some, and get them all nice boyfriends.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 2 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
17-01-2015, 06:44 PM
(17-01-2015 06:32 PM)Tony Ribbins Wrote:  You want to kick me in the face for an hour? Any time, any place. Bring your tranny friends, I'm sure they'll be more than happy to have your back. xxx

[Image: gay-1.jpg]

This is sounding weirdly personal between TinyRibbons and Losty. MadMan and Mom, I'd keep an eye on this twit.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
17-01-2015, 06:47 PM
(17-01-2015 06:40 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  
(17-01-2015 06:32 PM)Tony Ribbins Wrote:  You want to kick me in the face for an hour? Any time, any place. Bring your tranny friends, I'm sure they'll be more than happy to have your back. xxx

I do, I practice capoeira. I don't have any tranny friends but I will find some, and get them all nice boyfriends.

Are you a male or a female? If you're a female, are you a single mother? If you're a male, are you a fudgepacker? Also, are you black?
17-01-2015, 06:48 PM
YES!!!!!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
17-01-2015, 06:48 PM
(17-01-2015 06:47 PM)Tony Ribbins Wrote:  
(17-01-2015 06:40 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  I do, I practice capoeira. I don't have any tranny friends but I will find some, and get them all nice boyfriends.

Are you a male or a female? If you're a female, are you a single mother? If you're a male, are you a fudgepacker? Also, are you black?

He asked me if I was black. No I am not gay, though I have thought what sex with a tranny was like.